2059: The Invasion

The plague doctor’s hands jerked around in the cuffs, trying to resist.

“Shh,shh. No more struggling”
He switches on the anaesthetic providing not enough to send them to sleep or to completely negate the pain, just enough to dull it somewhat

“Let’s go Ash, this guy is bad news.” Doug asserted.

The plague doctor slightly tilted his head, lulled by the anastesia

He delicatly picked out a scalpel and began to make an incision down the centre of his chest making sure to not obscure the other cultists view

“Shouldn’t we see the coward’s faces first?” Oliver asks

“You should probably leave, what does it matter who they are? To me they are but canvases”

The cultist stared bug-eyes as his chest began to cut open. The other plague doctor began to whimper in fear.

Doug, still carrying Ash, began to walk away from the two.

After making a suitably sized incision Mule wheeled another harness towards them, it affixed to the back of the chair, it had eight spindly limbs each terminating in a polished hook

The plague doctor became bug-eyes, bucking in his chair. “Please, i’ll tell you whatever you want!” he suddenly blurted.

“Oh? I forgot to ask questions, AHAHA! Who is you master, what is he planning, where is he and I could also do with a list of everyone allied with whoever’s in charge”

The plague doctor gulped. “I mean, I don’t know that much…”

Mule set aside the scalpel and grabbed a small drill
“better start talking. Smile, you’re on camera”

“Okay okay! I’ll tell you everything I know.” the plague doctor said.

“The truth is, we have no identities. Practically every member of our order is faceless, with no traceable identity to speak of. We are stationed all over the world, and have an entire army at our disposal. And our leader, is the same Plague Doctor who terrorized the city of heroes 40 years ago. But, he now goes by a different name- Plague Knight.”

“No.” She replied, bending her formerly severed arm. The sound of snapping metal could be heard as she moved it. She then went back to bending the wires in her leg back into place.

Magnus winced at the site. “You know, I could probably fix that for you faster and more efficiently.”

“And what about allies, the clocks are ticking. For you and me”

“I have my doubts regarding that. I shall do it myself, there’s not much left.”

the plague doctor became distraught as he tried to rack his brain.

“We are allied with nearly every villain in this city. As well as other organizations committed to a similar cause: The League of Shadows, and the Cult of the Dark Lord.”