2059: The Invasion

OOC: I’m pretty sure they all suspect something is going on with an entire army of clones of themselves. Anyways, if we want to continue this conversation we should do so in the OOC PM so we don’t clog the RP’s IC interaction.

Kyro walked around, smiling, he watched as heroes and villains fought m, a man walked up to him, he had ginger hair and a yellow suit but his face looked like Kyro’s
“Well Jake, after all these years!” Kyro chuckles
“I invited you to pizza!” Jake yells
“That changes nothing!” Kyro shouts, Jake winces and looks down at the plague doctors and heroes, fighting to the death
“This is your endgame?” Jake sighs “You of all people know how crazy the gamemaster is!”
“I don’t care about that anymore!” Kyro calls “My wife is dead!”
“So is mine!” Jake yells “Sarah and Cheryl are together now!”
“They always were at party, whilst we drunk the alcohol…” Kyro smiles on the old times “But those days are gone! Our father made sure of that!”
“So what did you do?” Jake asked
“I killed him…” Kyro sighs
“But how do you think us, our kids, and our grandkids always cheat death?” Jake asks
“Our father…” Kyro pauses
“He’s an immortal!” Jake sighs “We have to find him and stop him before he kills everyone else!”
“I hate everyone else!” Kyro spits
“You didn’t hate Sarah…” Jake pauses “You can avenge her truly!”
“When this is done, I’m destroying earth once and for all!” Kyro smirks
“I stopped you back then and I’ll stop you again!” Jake laughs

Doug and Ash followed the other Mark’s into the tunnels.

@Mctoran

“Negative I have to hasten plans, didn’t Enigma-2 inform you about Kyro?”

“Wait, your wife is behind this door? Well that’s interesting. Why doesn’t anyone tell me anything around here?”

The package will better equip us to ‘deal’ with the Kyro situation, besides I would rather deal with him Personally , nonetheless you have done very well, return as soon as you are able. Lest we waste any more time.

“Yes! you didn’t know that?!” Mark said. “Look, just please let bygones be bygones, and let me through.” Mark pleaded, practically begging Scrapper.

“I already told you: no. THIS IS MY ONE JOB IN THIS STUPID LEAGUE!”

Mark stood up, glaring at Scrapper. “I guess some things never change…” he grunted as he slid the blade of his sword across his arm.
“If you won’t let me pass, then I will have told eliminate you.” He solemnly said as he five towards Scrapper, slashing at him madly.

“Let’s see if there’s expensive stuff in the house.” Ash whispered to Doug.

Old Father Time would get a mysterious call
@Bramsley

@Mctoran

“Well, I don’t be eliminated. Bye then.” Scrapper then proceeded to jump out the window and run down the road maniacally laughing.

“I don’t appreciate mystery callers at the best of times, so make this quick!” OFT responded tersely.

“It’s your ol’ pal Kyro” Kyro sighs “I’m going to need your help, my father is evil!”

And your family life concerns me how exactly? besides If I’m not mistaken the last time we spoke I promised to find you and erase any trace of you, what’s changed that could possibly sway my decision?!

After a considerable period of time spent walking O2 begins to hear the sound of two individuals battling. To be specific Scrapper and Mark, though as he arrive Scrapper had already leapt out of the window. O2 steps over to Mark “You alright?@Mctoran

“If my father isn’t stopped, everyone dies, you are a trustable villain!” Kyro yells “We haven’t always seen eye to eye but I have reasonable trust for you!”
@Bramsley

Ash began to look around the mansion, walking into what looked to be the dining room.

Why don’t you ask the heroes for help… in exchange make a promise you’ll inevitably break, for example ‘Hey fellas I’m a Good guy if you help me kill my father I’ll turn myself in!’ After all you’re good at manipulating people!