2059: The Invasion

“Alright.” Bruce said standing up, holding her hand.

1 Like

Katrina stood up as well.

He walked back with her towards Ethan’s apartment, time to time watching the park as they walked by.
“We should do this more often.” he said. “Going out in the park, I mean.”

“Definitely. It’s such a nice place, too many people take it for granted.” Katrina looked back at it as well.

1 Like

“Indeed,” he said. “But I wonder how Connor is doing, that kid always tries to outdo himself.”

Katrina chuckled. “Kid? He’s older than I am, I think.”

Grace sat on her bed, looking at a folded bunch of purple and blue fabric. She grinned.
“Awesome. That’s finished.”

“He’s 21!” Bruce said, with a smile. “Besides, you are mature enough,” he said tapping her nose. “Okay, silly in a funny way at times.” he teased.

How is your progress with your suit?

Connor texted her.

Novus dodged to the side, barely evading the blast. She extends her blade. “Guess that won’t work.” She said aloud as she awaited an opening.

OOC: Even if that is the case, Novus didn’t know that, and Berserker is the one who attacked her, so she was kinda just playing it off what was going on.

Katrina smiled. “Well, even adults have to have a sense of humor sometimes. It keeps us young.”

Great! I finished it!

Grace replied.

Hey, can we meet up again sometime soon? Tomorrow, maybe? I want to work on my web-swinging.

“Oh we will never age,” he said jokingly. Eventually, they’d reach the apartment block. “Okay put your suit on,” he said, as he activated his suit and the nanotech wrapped around him.

Um, sorry whatever works for you.

He replied back.

You'll know where to find me.

Katrina nodded, tapping her necklace. She left her helmet off, as Ethan already knew her face. She stepped up and knocked on the door.

Alright, sounds good.

Grace put her finished suit under her bed and looked around her room.
“Hm…” She grabbed some paper and began drawing something.

1 Like

Ethan heard the knocking and opened the door and saw the two. “Oh, you are back.”

“What? did you expect us not to keep our promise?” Bruce asked.

“Well, you can never be sure.” Ethan said letting them both in.

Katrina nodded.
“True.” She followed Ethan.
“Okay. So. Today, we’re gonna start with working on cooling your temper.”

Elias glanced at the TV. “Hm.”
He created a shadow portal under Beserker, linking it to the mansion.
@Mctoran

Bruce followed after, closing the door.

“My temper?” he asked. “What’s wrong about it?”

“Well, if we can help you to find ways to stay calm, it will make everything else a lot easier.”

“I become angry at certain things.” Ethan said. “It’s really complicated even to try to explain is like a impulse you know?”

Christine then whispered what she wanted into the Salesman’s ear. “Can you do that for me?” She asked.

@meepinater
@Khalsa721
Berserker suddenly fell through the portal, which abrupyly closed. He then found himself in the mansion, falling onto the floor.

“You have triggers.” Katrina replied. “I understand.”

Elias watched as Berserker appeared in the mansion.
“I though you could use a bit of help.” He said.
@Mctoran

“for a price, please sign here.” It said, as a contract appeared on the desk

“So how can you help me with that?” he asked

“You need to try to control them by letting your rage pass through your body like a flow of energy but never grab on to it or it will forever destroy you.” Bruce said.