2059: The Invasion

Katrina nodded. “Yes, what Br- I mean, Light Knight said.”

1 Like

Berserker shrunk down, turning back into Mark. “Ugh… That was weird.” He said, rubbing his head in pain and confusion.“Do you feel any better?” He asked Elias.

@Holi
Christine reluctantly signed.

“A little.” Elias replied. “Thanks.”

Carlie watches with minor confusion, before walking over to Lizard guy. (@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika)

Bruce’s eyes widen about the fact that she almost spelled his name out but he said nothing more.

“I don’t get it,” Ethan said. “Why show your face but not yours?” he asked Bruce.

“Because of safety reasons,” Bruce said.

“Oh, and how is Katrina safe if I know her name?” he asked.

“You might know her name, but you don’t know where she lives or who she is together with,” Bruce said.

“Oh…well I know you are together,” he said. “It’s not that hard to imagine.”

He surroundings faded, as she appeared on oqea driki with a small cabin a fishing pole, and Doug (@Traykar) both without any forms of communication on hand.

“No with her out of the way…” Muttered the salesman, before disappearing

Katrina grinned.
“I can protect myself… plus, I don’t think you want to get rid of your one chance for redemption.”

Ethan shrugs. “Okay, I am listening.” he said.

“Like he said, when you get angry, you can’t latch on to that anger… you have to let it go. Its hard, but it is necessary.”

Novus silently curses as the portal closes, her having been too far away to follow. She then turns to the lizard.

“And what if I fail?” Ethan asked.

“Well, that’s what practice is for, yeah?”

“Yeah…I guess so.” Ethan said with a shrug.

“Listen, do you know why we fall?” Bruce started.

“No…why?” Ethan asked, confused.

“So that we can learn to pick ourselves up,” Bruce said. “I once learned that from a very wise man…”

Katrina nodded. “Failure only means you have room for improvement.”

@Khalsa721
“Are you okay, Sadie?” Mark asked. “Look, i’m sorry that I went out to fight that Lizard. I just wanted to protect this city.” He then took Sadie’s hand. “I’ve noticed that you’ve been a lot more protective lately. Why is that?” He asked.

@Traykar
Christined looked around in bewilderment. “What the Hell?!” She then saw Doug. “AHH! Werewolf!” She screamed.

@Jcton
@meepinater
Plague Knight had lost interest in Resonate. “Come, Toxin. There is much more work to be done.” He beckoned.

Meanwhile, Justin wandered the streets, looking for nothing in particular.

“Okay, what next?” Ethan asked.

Toxin reformed.
“…okay.”
He followed Plague Knight.

“Well… we can work on keeping your temper cool, if you feel up to it.”

“Where, exactly?” he asked. “I don’t wanna burn my house.”

“Hm… I think there are a fair few abandoned parking lots we can work in.”

Christine shook her head. “not a clue.”