2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“College?” he asked amused. “I never had college, how old are you even?”

1 Like

“Twenty-two.” She answered.

“I’m Twenty-four.” He responded. “Say you haven’t have happened to have a boyfriend would you?”

1 Like

Katrina blinked, surprised. “Okay, yeah, he definitely likes me.”
“N-no.” She answered shyly.

"This might work." he thought. “Interesting, a pretty girl like you with no boyfriend.” he complimented her.

1 Like

Katrina blinked again, “t-thank you.”
Her brain swirled in a flurry of thoughts. “He likes me. What now? Do I like him? I don’t know. What do I do?”

1 Like

Bruce nods. “Your welcome.”
“Should I make a move, or wait for her. This is harder than it looks.” he thought.

1 Like

Katrina sat, feeling more awkward and shy then she had in her entire life. Bruce did make an effort to make her comfortable, yes, but it was just in her nature to be shy.

1 Like

“Ah Screw it, if you want to be a man, you have to always do it first.” he thought. “…You know, we just met but…I don’t know…there is something which pulls me to you like a black hole which sucks everything up…in other words. I-I like you…” Bruce said his hand turned into a fist feeling a bit awkward and cringed out.

Katrina blinked. Her mind filled with so many thoughts, so much information.
“O-okay. Uh…”
“HE ADMITTED IT! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?! AAAGGH” she thought.
Her eyes betrayed her confusion and panic.

1 Like

“Great Sherlock, great way to go.” Bruce thought. “There is no need to panic if you don’t feel the same way.”

Katrina said nothing, still stunned and surprised.

“So…you know it would help if you said something…d-do you like me?” he asked.

Katrina thought for a moment, gathering her thoughts and her courage. She took a breath.
“No.”
She continued. “B-but we can still h-hang out… I’m j-just new t-to all this.”
Ooc:
Yeah, so at this point I think we just need to have them hang out, and then Katrina will develop feelings for Bruce.

1 Like

“Sure.” Bruce said. “I’d hate to rush things, I’ll want for this to be special.”

Katrina nodded.

“What’s your opinion about a Eagle as a pet or companion?” Bruce asked as he then stood up.

“Eagles are c-cool.” She stuttered, still unsure of what to do or say.
She stood up as well.

“If so then follow me.” Bruce said as he was heading towards a balcony

Katrina followed, intruiged.