2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Bruce whistled and from the Sky a beautiful Eagle came, making a few calling eagle sounds as she approached Bruce as she approached he rose his left arm and let the Eagle rest on his left forearm. “Katrina, met Hope.” Bruce said.

The Eagle looked majestic and large.

Katrina smiled shyly. “Hello.”

Hope squawked meaning she said hello too. “Hey I think she likes you, there is no need to be shy here you want to take a closer look?” he asked

1 Like

Katrina nodded and stepped, holding out her arm.

Bruce stretches his arm and Hope flies over to Katrina making a cute squawking sound when she landed on her arm.

1 Like

Katrina smiled. “Can I pet her?” She asked Bruce.

“Yes, go ahead.” Bruce said.

1 Like

Katrina gently stroked Hope’s back.

Hope liked being stroked on her back so she was feeling very comfortable and relaxed and asking for more petting.

1 Like

Katrina’s smile grew as she stroked the beautiful eagle’s back. “Where’d you get her?”
Ooc: gtg

1 Like

“Oh well actually she found me.” Bruce said coming near the two and pets Hope on her head. “I once found in a high mountain an Eagle nest and she was the only one there, I couldn’t have let her die and I decided to take her and grow her up.” he said (@meepinater)

1 Like

“Oh, neat.” Katrina said.

“Yeah she is one of a kind and now she’ll be watching over you too.” Bruce said. “As the matter of fact feel free to live here if you don’t have a home of your own.”

“Oh,” Katrina said, surprised, “Thanks.”

“Your welcome.” Bruce said. “Say you want to feed her?” he asked.

Katrina’s face lit up. “Yes, please!”

Bruce chuckled. “Alright, just a sec.” he said taking a bawl of meat specialized for Eagles. “Here.” he said stretching out the Bawl for her to take a piece of tiny meat, Hope already squawked full of joy it was feeding time for her anyway.

Katrina took the meat and held it out for Hope.

Hope then gently takes the meat and eats it.

Katrina smiles again, visibly relaxed.