2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“God? Or just King?” She asks.
“After all, there is only one God…” She teases.

1 Like

“There are two now…” he teased as he leaned in and started to kiss her passionately and holding it longer than usual.

1 Like

Katrina embraced the kiss, closing her eyes and enjoying it.

1 Like

Bruce sensing she was enjoying it he kept the kiss and moved the direction as he wrapped his hands around her tightly, moaning slightly as well.

1 Like

Katrina wrapped her arms around Bruce as well.

ooc: I have no idea what else to say, lol

Nor do I

Ted glared at Christine, his gun firmly pointed
@Mctoran

1 Like

“The insect that beat you.” Runa reminded him. “And at the moment, I only want answers. Such as why you decided to attack our fine planet here.”

Catherine gasped at her phone when she finally read it. She called Katrina as quickly as she could.

1 Like

Katrina felt her phone buzz. She released Bruce and opened it.
“Hello?”

“Katrina?” Catherine answered. “It’s Catherine.”

Llillaa growls,
“It’s a dishonor to be even considered as equal to your kind. We Celestials practically raised worlds, and what do you do? Cause world-wide wars?”

“Oh! Hi!” Katrina said. “Did you see my text?”

“Yet you lose to them so easily.” Runa responded again. “And don’t act like your species hasn’t had wars between their own. I mean, if I recall correctly from what Adam told me, you’re in one right now. On the losing side, might I add.” Runa pulled up a seat and sat down. “And at least ours stayed on our world.”

“Yes.” Catherine responded. “And I’m so happy for you! Would I be able to talk to you in person sometime soon?” She asked. “It’d be a lot more…well, personal than over the phone.”

“Yeah, sure! Ummm… how’s tomorrow sound?” Katrina asks. “I’m a bit wiped out today, I had some work to do.”

Llillaa scoffs at Runa,
“Clearly I am not the strongest of warriors, though if I recall correctly, Gure Maakaa gave a gift before he left. If it wasn’t for that, then I doubt the fight would’ve ended the way it did.”

“Sounds good!” She said. “I’ll let you rest than. See you tomorrow!” She was about to hang up. “Oh, wait! Where should we meet?” She quickly adds.

Runa chuckled. “He left a gift, but the weapon that I beat you with was created before he even came to Earth.” He said, holding up Project: Judgement. “No, you lost to pure human engineering. Among the best the world has to offer, but still, my point stands.”

1 Like

“Coffee shop!” Katrina answered. “What better place?” She joked.

Llillaa laughs,
“I heard earth humor was hilarious but this must be the height of your jokes! I stand to reasoning that your technology would never beat a maakaa any day.”

“Fair enough.” Catherine chuckles. “Alright, sounds good. See ya!” She hangs up.

Runa smiles. “It’s true. With little exception, all of this was made without the help of any outside sources.” He gestures to his more-than-half mechanical body, along with the display with his weaponized Projects on it. “By yours truly. It seems the only thing bigger than your ego at the moment is the pride you refuse to lose from being beaten by a ‘puny human’ without outside help.” He says, mocking with the last line.

2 Likes

Katrina put her phone away.
“Now, where were we?” She asked Bruce.
@MichaelTheLightBringer

“What is the status on Black hood?”