2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Perfect.” Katrina said, applying more makeup.

Ooc: gtg

1 Like

Hope moved her wing to her throat and moved it horizontally side to side and signaled if he wakes up he will get his revenge because of this.
(@meepinater)

Spider-Man shot a web to a hydrant and opened it and a wave of upcoming water exploded extinguishing the flames but Nexus busted towards him and swung a punch at his chest, which had him fly over to a car, his chest burning Impulse tried to regenerate and Spider-Man patted his chest extinguishing the fire.

“I see, you are a bug which is an annoying one, so annoying it does not want to die!” Nexus sprung towards Spider-Man only to dodge him with his agility and kicked at his head.

Nexus grabs the kick and slams Spider-Man on the ground his grip burning the Symbiote made some slight screaming noises he slammed Spider-Man again on the car.
“You are quite a strange one.” Nexus observers.

Spider-Man grunted and slightly stood his head up. “So I guess you are not here to take me alive, are you?” he asked.

Nexus simply nods.

“Fine,” he said shooting a web at Nexus’s visor blinding him as he kicked at him which made Nexus stagger back. He used Impulse’s symbiote arm and strangled Nexus only to have him slammed on the ground.
He puls his tentacle arm towards him and flip kicks Nexus to the jaw as he then fell to the ground and grunted as he removed the web on his visor.

“You’d find me not to be easy prey,” Spider-Man adds.

“Don’t be so sure!” Nexus said clapping his hands together hard as he unleashed a fire burst, Spider-Man was really close he couldn’t react in time and got blasted, the flames surrounded the view nothing could be seen, not at the moment.

Katrina stepped back.
“Yeah, I think that’s good. We can wash it off easily.”

Hope shrugged squawking that he will have his revenge.

1 Like

“Oh. Maybe.” Katrina grimaced.

1 Like

Hope shrugged again and squawked which meant maybe.

@Khalsa721
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
Richard peered around a corner, trying to see if he could find anything through the thick smoke. Suddenly, the silhouette of a large, broad figure couldbe seen. Savager stepped through the smoke, looking deadlier than ever.
His body was encased in thick tank armor, and held in place by metal pins/studs. Savager rapidly stomped towards the group, cracking his knuckels as his wolverine claws extended out. “WE GOTTA GO!” Richard shouted, running away as Savager kept steadily stomping towards them.

1 Like

“Did you enjoy the fireworks outside?” Black Hood asked Christine via a commlink (@Mctoran)

Spider-Man was on the ground he shook his head and tried to see what was happening and from the fire came Nexus.
“Connor…I don’t feel so good…” Impulse said as he was basically exposed to the fire.
Spider-Man fearing what will happen to Impulse decides to run off web-slinging through the City Blocks.
Nexus flew up and started chasing down Spider-Man.

“Black Hood, what is the meaning of this?!” Christine demanded.

@meepinater
Savager charged towards Elias, throwing a punch at him with his fist.

“I told you I’d brink chaos to this City, did I not?” Black Hood asked. (@Mctoran)

Nexus threw some fireballs at Spider-Man but Spider-Man dodged the balls of fire and shot a few webs of his own attaching to Nexus’s visor which made him angrier.

“I WILL HAVE YOU IMPRISONED FOR THIS!” Christine boomed.

“Try me.” Black Hood taunted. “Tell me when do you want to die? Like now or tomorrow?” he joked.
“I told you, you should never mess with the devil.” he quotes. (@Mctoran)

1 Like

Christine crushed the comm in her hand.
@MistikaFan
@Khalsa721
She then turned to Klaw and the FBI agents. “New Objective: I want you to divert all of your resources to the effort of finding and capturing Black Hood!” she declared.

1 Like

“Rude.” Black Hood said. “Alright boys, we are now on our own.” Black Hood told them.

Nexus took the web off his face only to see that Spider-Man was gone, he started to look around.
“Where could he have gone to.” Nexus said as he then searched around.

Sadie ran with them, already knowing he might as well have been immortal right now with that armor on.
“Of course.” He began finding anything he could on black hood.

Richard bolted around the corner, breathless as Savager trailed right behind them. “YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY THIS TIME!” He boomed, swinging his fist into a wall. THe drywall shattered as his claws shredded it apart, sending bits of debris everywhere.

A flickering vanta-black humanoid figure appeared before Richard and Savager
“Savager, Real name: [REDACTED] Designation:criminal Solution: incarceration. Submit and come quietly or we will be forced to use weaponry.”

“YOU DID WORK WITH BLACK HOOD!” Ted yelled
“Wow, you are both annoying and stupid, Ted and Christine sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G” Harry chuckled
“SHUT UP DUDE!” Ted yelled
“Alright!” Harry smirks “Even newer objective, you guys listen to the lady”
“Where are you going?” Asks Ted
“To kill Black Hood” Harry smirks
@Mctoran

Yes, Harry may or may not go evil

“My bestie’s dead, my favourite hero hasn’t fought in days, her old boyfriend seemingly has depression and now I’m talking to some rando on the street” She sobs

“No.” Savager simply said, violently smacking the figure aside into the wall.

His hand phased through the hologram.
“Pity. Ironbolt will be contacted”