2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“I assure you that whatever you have been told is but a fraction of data”

“I never got along with Harvey, he was a terrible father, I would’ve much rather stayed with Michael and Jemma, but I should thank him, he helped me become what I am today!” Kyro spat, he saw a wasp flying around and ate it, it tried to sting him but due to how messed up his face was, it felt more ticklish than ucomfortable “So Enigma, if I only know a fraction, please tell me more!”

“Your sob story is rather boring,I assume that you know what I did for good old Father Time?”

“Told him where I am, I know, it’s a pity, one can so easily lose stuff!” Kyro smirked, stripping completely nude and jumping out of the hot air baloon

@Toa_Radrix
The blasts from Hyron stunned Savager, but did little to stop his rampaging advance. Savager reached out and snatched up Hydron into his grip. Just as Mark was about to strike Savager with his sword, Savager held out Hydron’s body as a hum shield, and Mark struck Hydron instead.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Jcton
@Khalsa721
“Your useless struggles are humorous.” Savager remarked as the heroes fought him. “It is almost guaranteed that I will win this fight, yet you continue to resist anyways. Why is this?” he growled as he threw a chunk of rubble at Resonate.

Richard, meanwhile, began to survey the area for things he could use to his advantage in the fight.

Kyro escaped in a stolen plane to a ghost city in Africa where he hoped nobody would ever find him, he crashed the plane off the coast and faked his death

Spider-Man swung by and notices the huge hulking beast. He lands on top of a house.
“Wow, you are one ugly mother-”
Language!” Impulse warned.
“Hey ugly!” Spider-Man yelled as he fired sticking webs at Savager.

Savager roared as his vision was obscured by the webs in his face. “WHO ARE YOU!?WHY DO YOU IMPEDE ON MY BATTLE?!” Savager boomed to Spider-man.

“Your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man.” he introduced himself as he swinged off towards Savager and lands a heavy punch towards his face.

Savager’s jaw cracked, but he popped it black into place and Grabbed Spider-Man by his webs, slinging him into a nearby wall.

@Toa_Radrix
while Savager was distracted, Mark used this opportunity to slice into Savager’s hand, freeing Hydron.“Are you okay?” Mark asked as Hydron dropped o he ground.

Detective Pierce arrived on the scene, jumping out of the car. “NEPD! Freeze right there!” He said, aiming his gun at Savager.

Spider-Man lands on the wall cracking it as he then does a back flip and lands on the ground.

Savager gave a dry, hoarse laugh. “Now with Black Boob out of the way, it’s time for me to take over the city as its rightful leader!” he monologued as Pierce fired very ineffective gunshots at his chest.

“Black Boob??” he asked. “So unoriginal.” he sighed as he fired a strong web towards Savager’s neck.

Savger clawed the sticky substance as Mark attempted to climb up Savager’s body. Savager, meanwhile, slashed his claw at Spider-Man.

Ted saw him, he prepared his staff, got on it and flew it at savager’s chest
“Sorry chaps!” Ted smirked
@Mctoran

Spider-Man dodges it mid-air and swings a strong sidekick towards Savager’s jaw.

Savager caught the staff, and snapped it over his knee like a toothpick.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Savager head jerked as he was kicked again. Mark finally summited him, and attempted to drive his sword into the back of Savager’s skull. However, Savage knew what was coming, and ejected spikes out of his back and sent Mark flying back. He skidded across the road before coming to a stop, with spikes lodged in his body. Mark groaned in pain, Berserker now becoming more agitated within him.

“I WAS GIVEN THAT BY AN ANCIENT TRIBE WHEN I WAS ONLY 6!” Ted spat (on Savager) he grabbed the two snapped halves and used them as swords due to the jagged ends, he stabbed Savager

Spider-Man let out a giant symbiotic tentacle web towards Savager and pulled him towards him.

Savager dug his clawed feet deep into the ground for traction, and spun around, making Spiderman go towards Ted’s jagged staff halves.

@Khalsa721
Mark finished dislodging his spikes, and looked at Sadie as Savager fought the heroes. “Sadie, I just wanted o let you know that…i’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything that i’ve done to you. All the trouble that i’ve caused you.” he said softly to Sadie.