2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Spider-Man dodges his attempt as he came flying with another strong punch towards his face.

“Yes I am” He replied to Mark. He got into the fight again, now with his blades

“Can we first defeat ugly and then you get with your girlfriend?” Ted strains, trying not to injure Spider-Man and instead attack Savager with the damaged staff
@Mctoran

Savger was slashed all over with the barrage of attacks that he received, but he wasn’t going to lose sight of his primary target: Mark.

Savager broke away from everyone, and charged towards mark. Mark charged towards Savager as well, sticking out his sword. Suddenly, Savager landed a devastating blow to Mark’s chest, cracking his ribs. He then headbutted him hard, sending him soaring into the pavement and creating a large, smoking crater in the ground.
For some time, Mark did not move, and he pavement rested on top of him. Some peope might have even thought he was dead. Just as Savager was about to declare victory, however, the rubble began stirring.
The cracks in the road widened, and Berserker suddenly burst out, roaring. He wasn’t happy. He wiped away bits of gravel, and pulled out his Warhammer-Axe, batting it in his hands.

He now finally had an opponent who was worthy at him.

OOC: This fight is now strictly one-on-one between Savager and Berserker, so everyone butt out if they wish to avoid collateral damage. (or be damaged themselves) They can still be spectators, however.

Hydron watched as Beserker rised, and backed away a few steps.

Spider-Man landed on top of a rooftop and watched as he crouched.
“Man…I should have brought some ice cream…or popcorn.”

Katrina embraced the kiss, wrapping her arms around Bruce.

1 Like

“I’m retiring then!” Ted chuckled, his car, a 1955 Cadillac Fleetwood, drove up

“You need a lift?” He asked Spider-Man

He chuckled as she did so as he turns and falls with his back on the bed, he strokes her face gently.

“No thanks,” Spider-Man said. “I’m good.”

1 Like

Katrina gazed into his eyes as she kissed him passionately, not breaking the kiss.

1 Like

“Suit yourself kid!” Ted chuckles, closing the door and driving off, he decides to pay a visit to the police station

He embraced it, holding it long as possible as his hands were touching her back and waist.

Seeing that Ted drove off he the watches the fight between Savager and Berserker.

Katrina wrapped her arms around Bruce as well, still not breaking the kiss.

1 Like

He manages to pull a smirk while they kissed and rolled over on top of her.

1 Like

Katrina broke the kiss, gazing into Bruce’s eyes.
“So when are you gonna fix that eye?” She asked, kissing his cheek.

1 Like

Ted parked outside the police station, it wasn’t as heavily guarded anymore so he was able to enter with relative ease, a cop walked up to him
“Hey Ted!” He smiled
“Who are you?” Ted asked
“Name’s Wallace!” The cop smirked “I work here, things have been really getting better, 'course Kyro’s still around but the new comissioner’s hopefully gonna make things better, not to mention Black Hood and Nexus are gone” Wallace sits down, eating a doughnut, Ted raises an eye “If you hate them you’re gonna hate the new comissioner!”

“Soon, I hope.” he said kissing her neck. “Why, you want to get rid off it so fast?” he asked.

“No… I was just wondering.” She kissed him again.

He embraces it. “Hey at least I don’t have a metal arm so that’s a bonus, I mean imagine the cold touch on your body…it’s just spine shivering.” he teased, as he kissed her on the lips.

Katrina grimaced, then grinned. “Yeah, that’d be wierd.” She embraced the kiss and brought Bruce closer to her, wrapping her arms around him and placing her hands on his back.

1 Like