2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina blinked.
“But… everybody else hates me for them. My dad…”
She shook her head.
“No, never mind.”
“Idiot! Don’t bring your dad up here, this is a good night for you! Keep it that way!” she thought to herself.

She changed subjects.
“What do you do in your free time?”

1 Like

“Well…” he said first thinking about what she meant with her Father. “I’m mostly enjoying my free spare time. Though when duty calls I’ll be there in a Flash but either way I’m just enjoying life I guess. Helping out the business with Antipatros, drive new exotic cars test out new technology. Really I got lucky finding you unconscious it’s a day I’ll soon not forget.”

1 Like

Katrina nodded.
“Do you read much?”
She took another drink of her coffee.

“I don’t know persay…” he took another sip of his Milkshake. “It never captivated me that much but if that book has an interesting story I might read it.”

Katrina smiled.
“Alright, then.”

“Why do you ask, do you enjoy reading?”

“Oh, yes!” Katrina answered enthusiastically.
“I try to read in my free time.”

“Hmm I might have some interesting books back home.” he said. “Also since you asked me about your tattoos, I could really ask you the same question. Like I don’t know if you haven’t notice but I have a left cybernetic eye with a total different color than my other eye, doesn’t that disturb you?”

1 Like

“It’s kinda weird, yeah… but it’s also really cool.” She answered. She sounded sincere about her answer.

1 Like

“Hmm thanks. I still regret that day though…when I lost my eye.” he said thinking about his past and only one name popped in his head and muttered a few whispering words."…Black Hood…"

“Hm? What was that?” Katrina asked.

“Uh…nothing really doesn’t matter. Glad you find it cool though.” Bruce said smiling.

The Waiter came with their food and served first Katrina and Bruce and said to them. “Bon Appetit.”

Katrina thanked the waiter and began eating.

Bruce began eating as well. “Mmm it’s delicious.” Bruce said after finishing eating a bite.

Katrina nodded as she munched on a fry.
She swallowed. “This is one of the best meals I’ve had in a while.”

“Well I only choose the best food for the best.” Bruce said eating a few fries and cut with his fork and knife the beef meat and eat it.

Katrina began eating her steak as well, cutting off small bites and placing them in her mouth.

Bruce cut his beef and mixed a few fries with sauce and eat it he swallowed. “I’d say this is probably the best night I ever had, well hopefully it will continue to be the best with you.” he said taking a sip of his Milkshake.

“Yeah, same here!” Katrina said. She ate some of her salad and fries.

Bruce nods still eating his meal and he was thinking. “Valentine’s Day is near and I got to get her something special.”