2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

A couple of metres ahead of her, a sewer cover opened up, as Scrapper clambered out. He began to head towards a nearby McRonalds before he noticed Sadie.

“I didn’t know about that, sorry.” Bruce said thinking. “Crap, if I want to be with her I should probably stop drinking alcohol…” “I didn’t meant to make you feel uneasy.”

“It’s fine.” Katrina said.
She took a breath and relaxed.

“Okay so, coffee a 5 dollar milkshake and two beef with fries with sauce?” he asked.

“Yup!” Confirmed Katrina.

Elias waited in the examination room nervously.
@Mctoran

Bruce called the Waiter and he came. “Mr.Morgan have you and the lady decided what you will have for tonight?” he asked.

“Yes indeed. So Katrina would like to have a coffee and I would like to have a 5 Dollar Milkshake.” The Waiter wrote the preferences.

“Also what would you like your coffee to be like, with sugar, expresso something like that?” the Waiter asked.

“Sugar and milk, please.”

“Sugar and milk, alright. Anything else?” the Waiter asked politely.

“Yeah.” Bruce replied. " Katrina and I would like to have two portions of beef with fries and sauce."

The Waiter wrote the command. “Would you both like a salad to go with it?”

“I dunno what do you think?” Bruce asked Katrina. (@meepinater)

“Yeah, salad sounds great!” Katrina answered.

“Alright. Till then have a great time.” the Waiter said as he then made his way towards the Chef.

“So what do you think?” Bruce asked.

“I like it here. It’s a nice place.”

“I’m glad you do.” he said. “Actually this was the first place my parents went on a date, they said it was magical.”

“Well, it does seem that way.” Katrina agreed.

“I guess they were right then. Because I’ve meet the most beautiful girl in the City.” he said smiling.

Katrina said nothing, she only smiled as her cheeks turned red.

“Y’know you are a girl of very few words.” he said. “I like that.”

Katrina’s cheeks turned even redder.
“T-thanks.” She said, not really sure what else to say.

1 Like

The Waiter came with their drinks. “So, one for the lady.” he placed the coffee on Katrina’s side. “And one milkshake for Mr.Morgan.” he placed the Milkshake on Bruce’s side. “The food will be around a few minutes done”

“Cheers.” Bruce said.

Katrina nodded. “Cheers.” She took a sip of her coffee, the warmth spreading through her body.
“So… you don’t think my tattoos are… freakish?” She asked Bruce shyly.

Bruce took a sip of his 5 Dollar Milkshake. “Dang, its a pretty good Milkshake.” he joked. “Honestly I don’t mind them, since I got a few of my own. Also it does not distract me from your beauty so…also stop saying that you are not a freak.”

1 Like