2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

the nurse nodded. “And how long have you had these symptoms?” he asked Elias as he took notes.

Katrina sat down. “Nice place.”

“About a day, but it got really bad really quick.”
@Mctoran

“What I always say.” Bruce said as he too sat down. “The best girls get the best places.” he compliments her.

The Waiter gave them too ipads with a menu on it, with multiple different things to eat, drink, desert you name it. “So take your time and I’ll be back when you two have found your preferences.” The Waiter said as he then left.

“So what would you like to drink first?” Bruce asked.

“Coffee.” Katrina answered enthusiastically. she selected the according option on the ipad.

“Sure.” Bruce said looking at his menu. “Guess I’ll have a 5 Dollar Milkshake, though should we wait or ask the Waiter to bring both the drinks and the food?”

“I’m kinda hungry. Could we get food now?” Katrina asked.

“Well what would you like to eat then?” he asked.

“Hmm…”
Katrina scrolled through the list of food.
“How about… Parmesan chicken.” She decided.

“That’s a good choice.” he said. “But the inventory of food is pretty large here so, there is lots to choose from.”

“Yeah…” Katrina mused.
She scrolled through the list some more.
“Maybe a hamburger…?”

Mark swung his sword again at Murzahk. “Why have you come here?” he demanded. Suddenly, the android prototypes were activated by the sight of the fight. They flew into action, firing their guns at Murzahk

@meepinater
The nurse nodded. “Follow me.” he said, leading Elias to an examination room.

Elias followed the nurse.
“Do you know what is wrong with me?”

“Yeah that could work.” Bruce said. “Or I dunno a lasagna or Beef with fries and
sauce.” he suggested.

Katrina smiled.
“Okay, that sounds much better.”

Sadie went out on her own, just looking around the new city.

“So what will it be?” Bruce asked smiling back.

OOC: I mean sauce not sausages lol.

“I think the beef with fries and sauce sounds good.”

“Sounds good to me.” he said. “Also one question, would you like a champagne for a drink? This place has the best in my opinion, that is if you do drink alcohol.”

“Oh, how helpful!” Mark sarcastically hissed to Sadie as he struggled against Murzahk. Once the robots began to swarm towards Murzahk, Mark used the opportunity to flee.

Mark caught up to Sadie, panting and catching his breath. “WHY IS EVERYBODY TRYING TO KILL ME?!” Mark shouted in frustration.

Katrina seemed a little flustered.
“I… Don’t like alcohol…” She suddenly became very uneasy as she remembered something from her past.
“It does bad things…”