2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Adam sighs,
“I wished I could’ve gotten here sooner…to tell you the news.”
He grabs his helmet,
“Let’s not talk about that right now…anyways this is a surprise. You have a company?”

He nods. “I’ve had it since even before we met. Back then it was small, though, and I’d taken a more hands-off approach, letting my adoptive brother do most of the business. Even now, most people think of him as the head of the company. I just lead most of the designing. From behind the scenes, of course.”

Catherine nods. “Can confirm. Even most of the other employees don’t know even his real name or his abilities. Just that he exists.”

Adam nods,
“And this company is based off Verpinium?”

OOC: no idea if I spelled that correctly

“Most of my personal devices and many prototypes. Veriperium is still very rare, so using it for mass production would be inefficient and highly expensive. Mostly I use it for personal projects and powering the building and assembly lines themselves, to save on cost.”

Catherine stands up and goes to leave. “Yeeeeeaaah you guys have fun with that. I’m heading out.” She leaves the room, to which Runa just gives a short wave goodbye.

Scrapper wheels back up and begins to follow Mark and Sadie

“Because you’re standing in my way” He shot laser to the androids, and drilled some of them. He suddenly destroyed a glass and took Hydron by the neck. “Go out or your little robot’s ashes”

OOC: I’m thinking this is some kind of an office from a high building.

Bruce nodded as he finished eating a portion of his beef and fries and drank a sip of his Milkshake.
“Mysterious ey? What’s so mysterious 'bout me, Kat?” he asked jokingly.

“In the way of what?! What are you trying to accomplish?!” Mark said as he rolled out of the way. He slowly began to approach Murzahk as he dangled Hydron in the air. “Okay, take it easy. What do you want from us?” Mark asked slowly, trying to handle the situation with care to avoid any damage.
@Toa_Radrix

In the outskirts of the City of Heroes, a mysterious figure with a high-tech armor covered in robes and other gadgets made his way towards the City, death was following him like his shadow and only rumors and scary bedtime stories were heard about him…the one which goes by the name…Black Hood.

His presence caused an uneasiness as he walked through the City, people eyeing him and looking at him with fear and dread in their eyes. It was as if a Ghost from the Past came back to settle something once and for all, it was as if the most hellish nightmares on the face of the earth took form and manifested itself in him.

“So this is how you want to spend the rest of your life Antipatros?” he stated. “How about I bring the nightmares back to you.” Black Hood arrived at the Assassin’s Brotherhood’s HQ. The place was guarded by two Assassin Guardians as they saw this mysterious figure they blocked the way.
“Identify yourself.” the Guard said.
“No actually no step back, it’s night and sightseeing and whatnot it’s over. You can come back when its day.” the other Guard suggested

Black Hood smirked behind his mask and stopped walking, he was thinking. He was thinking about how he can deal with these two nuisances as fast as possible without much trouble, they stood in his way.
Black Hood continued walking but he was blocked by the Guard which placed his hand on his shoulder. “If you move any further there will be consequences.”
Black hood looked at the Guard than at the Guard’s arm touching his shoulder.
“You shouldn’t have that.” Black Hood spoke, leaving the two Guards with dread in their eyes, the voice was quite a spine-shivering.

With incredible speed, Black Hood kicked his leg on the Guard’s knee breaking it and the other Guard attacked but Black Hood deflected the attack by creating a shield and then a knife stabbing him in his heart and the Guard which his knee was broken he just snapped his neck.

Black Hood was then welcomed by a security system which told him that he was not authorized to enter. He created a plasma cannon with his nanotech and blast it but to no avail, it was protected by a shield.
Black Hood then touched the security console and let a few of his nanotech’s inside and in a few moments the security overwhelmed itself and just exploded.
“Time to finish this.” Black Hood said entering inside.

Scrapper realised that no one had noticed him, and took the opportunity to shoot at Mark’s head.

@Monopoly
@Toa_Radrix
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721
Mark fell flat onto his face, , a large gash in the back of his head. He got back up and turned to Scrapper. turning his attention away from Murzahk. Mark’s eyes widened when he saw Scrapper. “No…You… you’re supposed to be dead! How are you alive?!” he demanded, shocked and confused. Mark drew his sword, pointing it At Scrapper.

This moment of distraction would give Murzahk an opportunity to attack mark.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
“Excuse me.” a voice suddenly said behind Black hood. It was the hooded man with amulets around his neck.

@meepinater
The nurse began examining Elias. “How do you believe you contracted this ‘infection’?” he asked him, puzzled by Elias’ condition.

Adam nods,
“Your projects are they mostly weapons?”
Adam soon puts on his helmet. Inside his visor, a HUD displayed the city layout and recent and dangerous activity based on news stories and police reports. Adam comments,
“The city is alive as ever.”

Black Hood turned towards the hooded man with amulets around his neck. He looked at him and tilted his head questioning as to what this man wants.
“You are not here to stop me, aren’t you?” (@Mctoran)

The hooded man shrugged. “Maybe I am, maybe i’m not. Depends on why you are here.” he said, pointing to Black Hood and cocking his head smugly.

“Nowhere to go, hero?” Murzahk chuckled “I need all power, the Xalnergy…” He suddenly shot at Mark while he was looking at Scrapper

1 Like

“To settle a score and finished what he started.” Black Hood said repositioning his head straight and turned his back on the hooded man and began walking slowly away from him.

“The what?” Mark asked, confused. Then he remembered his fight with the Gamemaster. When he fell into the pool of energized protodermis, the machine said something about “extracting Xalnergy”. Mark raised an eyebrow at Murzahk. “And why do you need this ‘Xalnergy’?” he asked him.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
“And who, may I ask, is ‘he’?” the hooded man asked.

“I don’t want it. The leader wants it, I am the one who gets it.”

Hydron took the opportunity and released himself from Murahk’s claws, jumping back into the room

1 Like

“The none-of-your-business name.” Black Hood said entering the building, there was a very large room. with pillars sustaining the floor and there was some bookshelves and a stair way.

Unfortunate for Black Hood the systems already worn Antipatros of his coming. Antipatros was very shocked to see him back.
“No, not now. Why!” Antipatros expressed angrily. He then send a squad of Assassins to take down Black Hood they were on their way towards him it was just the matter of time.

@Toa_Radrix
"And what if I told you to piss of? Because you and your leader are not getting anything from us!’ Mark shouted to Murzahk. He pointed his blade at the being.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
“Hey, Quick question: are you guys the good guys?” The hooded man asked the assassins attacking Black Hood.