2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“How about you text her, perhaps she’s busy right now.” Bruce suggested closing the elevator and pressed a button for the down floor.

1 Like

“Alright.” Katrina got out her phone and texted Catherine where they were going, and pocketed it.

Eventually the elevator reached its direction and Bruce waited for Katrina to leave first.
“Say would you like to walk or ride?” he asked.

“RIde?” She asked.

Bruce smiles as he walked towards the exit his futuristic modern expensive motorcycle was waiting for them.
“What do you think? I mean it’s no lambo but.” he chuckles.

“Alright, then. Let’s ride.” She said, a smile on her face.

1 Like

“Safty first of course.” Bruce says handing over a helmet to Katrina.

Katrina placed the helmet on her head.

Bruce sat on his motorcycle and placed his helmet on his head and waited for Katrina to sit as well.

Katrina got on the motorcycle and wrapped her hands around Bruce’s waist.

Bruce started the motorcycle which left a roaring sounds as he moved the radius slightly causing the motor to roar after that there was an afterburner which left a bit of smoke and with speed they left the area and where heading home.

Katrina watched the city speed by as the motorcycle drove. She smiled happily.
“I’ve found my place in life.” She thought.

1 Like

Bruce decided to go for a wild ride on this one he speeded up more and began driving pass other cars and dodging them with easy.
“You know this city is beautiful because of the remaining good few people here.”

“Yeah, it really is.”

Ooc: gtg, I have a bit of school. I might be able to hop on every once in a while, but for at least 2 hours I’ll be mostly off.

1 Like

“Since Antipatros became the grand master now there aren’t so many bank robbers or any kind of criminal stuff the streets are finally clear and I hope it stays that way.” he said.

On the street there was the head light to go form yellow to red but Bruce speeded faster and managed to pass the red head light just in the nick of time, the motorcycle left only air aftermath behind.

1 Like

Katrina felt the air flow around her. She smiled as she enjoyed the ride.
“I hope it stays that way, too.”

1 Like

After a nice driving to the City Bruce and Katrina arrived back home.

Katrina hopped off the motorcycle and took off her helmet.
“That was fun.”

“With Brucie you will always have fun.” he joked but right after chuckled a bit. He went towards the door.
“I wonder if Antipatros is ready with my suit, he said he’ll do some retooling.”

1 Like

“Ooh, I can’t wait to see it.” Katrina said eagerly.
She walked towards the door. “Plus, I have a few more ideas for my suit…” She rubbed her hands together, a smile on her face.

1 Like