2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“He is a fugitive on the run! We are taking him into Government custody!” An agent said, not lowering his gun.

YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE TO DISPERSE OTHERWISE YOU SHALL BE DEEMED HOSTILE

Mark looked back and forth between the two groups. “Last chance, come with us!” The agent warned. Mark refused. "FIRE! The agent commanded. They began firing their guns at Mark. Mark leaped up into the air, and the bullets instead struck Leadhead.
@Khalsa721
“Let’s go! While they’re distracted!” Mark said to Sadie as he began to run.

YOU WILL REMAIN
#1919 grabbed one of the agents and threw him at mark before moving to the others their bullets ricocheting off his armour

Mark rolled out of the way of the agent’s body. He took off running across the rooftops as some agents attempted to shoot him.
The agents started to back away when they saw that the bullets had no effect on #1919’s armor.

@Toa_Radrix
Christine Warren turned to a scientist as she watched the conflict unfold on her computer screen. “It’s time. Send in the scorpion squad.” She said coldly. The scientist began stammering. “B-but Ma’am, they’re not yet re-” “I don’t care whether or not they are ready. Just do it!” She snapped.
The scientist nodded, and flipped a switch.

Meanwhile, underground in the lab, 4 incubation tanks began to drain of their fluid. The occupants of the tanks were monstrous, scorpionlike mutants. As they burst out of the tanks, the hunched over on the ground, making odd clicking sounds with their mandibles as they spewed a green saliva from their mouths. The scorpion creatures looked around the lab, cocking their inspectors heads.
“Stop wasting time. You know what your mission is”
A voice on the speakers said. The scorpion creatures then received a command sent to a built-in device in their heads: GET MARK

With that, the scorpion squad took off out of the lab, taking to the streets as they searched for their target.

Sadie teleported them away, smiling at him “well I suppose we’re both criminals now.” She laughed, not sure what to think.

“Yeah. Criminals.” Mark said, not too comfortable with the thought.
@Khalsa721
@MichaelTheLightBringer
However, it seemed that only more trouble lay up ahead. Because Sadie had unwittingly teleported Mark in front of Black Hood.

“Well well would you look at that, I guess he is right. Thou shall ask and thou shall be given” Black Hood said quoting a bible saying.
Black Hood stretches his hand and grabs Mark at his neck.
@Mctoran

Mark choked as he was lifted off the ground by Black Hood. He popped him in the face with his fist, trying to free himself.

Black Hood tightens his fist as Mark punched him. With his free hand he catches his hand however Black Hood slams Mark to the ground with incredible force.

#1919 looked at the agents
YOU ARE ENFORCERS OF THE LAW YOU SHALL ASSIST ME IN TRACKING HIM

Mark gasped as he was thrown to the ground. He groaned in pain.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Oh, so now you want our help?!” An agent said, ticked off.

THIS IS A COMMAND

Black Hood’s left hand transformed into a hand clamp and goes at him to block his movies combined with multiple right punches, they were hard percies and it felt like you were being hit by a train.
@Mctoran

Sadie stabbed him, intending to murder him "don’t you dare touch him.

“Thanks.” Mark said as Sadie helped him. He kicked Black Hood in the chest.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Fine. But when all is said and done, Mark is ours .” The agent said as he and the team pursued Mark.

The thing which Sadie has supposedly stabbed him, it either broke or ricocheted off his armor.
Black Hood suit formed a clamp and was headed towards her to clam her.

“I ain’t dead yet.” Black Hood said grabbing his kick by the momentum it gained and turned it to the opposite side to break it.

OWNERSHIP DETAILS SHALL BE PROCESSED BY MY SUPERIORS

Mark’s body flew to the side. He got up and attempted to wrap Black Hood in a headlock.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
The agents began to climb a fire escape ro the buding’s roof.

Black Hood powered through the attempt to wrap him in a headlock by punching Mark to his body and vulnerable parts a few times and with a swing he created a blade and slashed at him.