2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Mark dodged the blade, rolling aside.

Suddenly, the CIA agents reached the building’s roof. “Give up! We have you surrounded!” An agent declared as they aimed their guns at him and Sadie.

Black Hood didn’t care anymore and fired at him with his nano plasma cannon.

Mark raised his shield to block the laser.

Suddenly, a man dressed in black, garbed in a military outfit observed the conflict. “I have the target in my sights. Engage?” He asked, speaking into an earpiece.

Black Hood swings his sword with great force at him with the intent to break his shield.

Mark brought out his own sword, meeting Black Hood’s blade.

@Jcton
“Fine…” skader grumbled, heading out the door. He left behind a small slip of paper. “Here’s my number, if you’re ever in need of some X-treme services…” he said as he left, zooming out into the streets.

“I don’t have time for games!” he exclaimed moving his blade out of the way sending punching strikes at Mark’s face, torso and lower side waist were his ribs were.

Mark was knocked to the ground, badly battered and bruised. Slowly, he attempted to rise back up.

“Stay down!” he shouted, swinging a punch at his face and then his hand stretches out grabbing him by the head and started to slam his head on the ground fast back and forth.

Mark slowly began to laugh as he took Black Hood’s beating. However, the laughing wasn’t his. It belonged to someone, some_thing_ else.

“You think it’s funny huh? Well who is laughing now.” Black Hood said injecting a liquid on his neck hopefully to prevent him from transforming.
“I came prepared.”

The laughing continued, however. Mark rolled over to face Black Hood, his eyes now monstrous.

Sadie fought back the agents, looking like mark had his situation under control

“Oh what have I got myself into.” Black Hood stabs at Mark in his stomach to injure him but not to kill him.

“You’re coming with us, shadow walker!” An agent sneered, trying to pin Sadie’s arms behind her back while another aimed his gun at her.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Mark’s body convulsed, his skin falling off his body as he transformed into berserker. As he sprouted an extra set of arms and wolverine claws, and armor formed around hid body, berserker pounced at Black hood, prepared to pummel him…

Black Hood ducks and rolls out of the way, however, he sends multiple nanotech parts off his suit and began surrounding Berserker in a metal box.

Berserker punched through the metal was with his giant fists, shattering the nanobot construct. He then stabbed his giant claws at Black Hood.

Multiple CIA agents tried to quell him, shooting their guns at the massive beast. Berserker swatted them away like flies, injuring most of them.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix

#1919 dashed forward and jabbed beserker with it’s rapidly spinning claw

Black Hood smirks his sets his suit to be more durable and forms a shield blocking his giant claws however Black Hood takes a moment and strikes at Berserker’s lower waist were his liver could be and punches him with a devastating punch.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
He would only punch hard armor, perhaps even hurt his fist from the punch.

“Now when Catherine asked me to take care off you, she didn’t quite told me how to stop you.” he thought to himself, his fist hurt a little but he walked it off and embraced the pain.
He contacts Catherine via a com link.
“Listen I am a bit in a predicament…you told me to hunt him down but you didn’t told me how to stop him!” he shouted through the coms. (@Mctoran)
He shows his chest and shots out a powerful unibeam.