403 Forbidden popping up (again)

The site has had unstable periods long before the URL change. These problems are normally related to the servers being bogged down due to high traffic and activity levels.

4 Likes

While then the mod squad needs to ban more people.

/s

2 Likes

Kill the 403 KILL THE 404! its simple!

…

you mean 502, cap’n capslock?

Well, I’m happy to see this bug has returned.

Took me 14 tries to post.

4 Likes

Yeeeeeaaaaah… that won’t really help. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, if shutting down Project MESSAGE didn’t fix it, then banning people won’t XD

2 Likes

It’s so frustrating, because I’m still new and I want to reply to topics so bad sometimes and it just keeps popping up

3 Likes

Here is a simple fix: we kill the 403.

4 Likes

403 didn’t let me like it for a while XD

or post this.

3 Likes

You cannot kill the 403…

12 Likes

I fixed it for you.

JUST GOT 403

19 Likes

I’m forbidden from liking this post -.-

It’s becoming quite an issue, as well as the failure to upload images bug as well.

I intend to say no to people by posting “403 forbidden” from now on.

9 Likes

I remember when I first joined the boards. I joined right as the notorious “Notification bug” started. That was one of the first topics I participated in, and easily one of the most fun. We did “Day 1 Without Notifications: Hope has been lost in the camp” jokes and such. Eventually we started making jokes about the mods eating flags as a food source, since they worked despite the bug. 403 is nowhere near as bad as that was, even if it is more annoying.

2 Likes

Let’s be glad we haven’t gotten any 404’s.

If we did, the boards would quite literally be unusable. Much worse than a 403.

If it was this simple I doubt it’d be an issue by now. I hope Kahi and Var can figure out the exact cause of these errors and a possible solution.

8 Likes

What’s a 404 Joe?

1 Like

It is a “Page Not Found” error.

Basically, the URL a link leads to doesn’t exist.

5 Likes

well, it’s official.

the boards are crumbling down upon us.

1 Like

That happened our activity would probably plummet because we couldn’t use it and then we’d lose Master and then yeah.

5 Likes

Repent the end is nigh!

4 Likes