A Discordic universe: The Kolhii match

So uh, yeah, this is a thing…

Now, before I get any comments on this, here’s a thing to note, this has literally been about a year and a half in the making ‘cause I kept making a scene and dying off for months on end before coming back to it.

You can literally see the differences in style, lighting, and even voice wise as this idiocy unfolds! And I still have no idea why I made this!

So yeah, a stupid vid, but hey, that’s what the Discodic universe series is all about, just general stupidity and skits galore.

Also, hey! Now you get to meet Sploonk! Who is somehow in my favourite characters list due to the personality I for some reason gave this throwaway Moc!

7 Likes

It’s ok… pretty funny though.

Haha, yeah… this thing is literally ancient. I started it after the original test videos, died out, and then just kept returning every now and again to do a new chunk before dying off and doing other stuff.

You can literally see the changes in style between sections.

1 Like

Yes, I saw

1 Like

Funny stuff man

1 Like

This is legitimately quite funny.

1 Like

Oh wow? Really? Thanks mate!

That was the original aim, just kinda worried it got buried under some of the lesser voice acting, odd animation changes, and the voice switches (due to the fact literally 2 years passed between this things creation and I forgot voices).

2 Likes

Hardly noticeable on my end.

1 Like

Thanks mate.

1 Like