A Repetitive Week. (RP Sign-ups)

Yay! My First RP! Hope it’s good.

Story
You are heading to a large party over the weekends. The week seems boring and dull and you hope for it to be more exciting. Fate can take a turn for the worst.

Rules
No killing other’s characters obviously. Except if you volunteer for the special role

Make sure everything fits with real life.

Character Sheet
Name:

Species :Human or Animal If you are a furry /s

Personality:

Look:

Habits or Quirks:

Hopefully I have the motivation to keep the plot moving for a while.

2 Likes

It’s the one, the only- wait, who’s this? Just kidding, it’s Lync. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: now named Lauren

Name: Lauren
Species: Human. Probably
Personality: Fairly friendly, but not good in social situations. Tends to prefer her own company to others. She is a bit curious, however, which is why she actually decided to brave the world outside and go to a party.
Look: Lync is abnormally short, and keeps her dark hair the same. She tends to wear a hat, ■■■■■■■■■■, and jeans, mostly in dark colors.
Habits or Quirks: Lync will think out loud when she thinks no one can hear her. She also prefers snarky side-comments to actually participating in a conversation.

1 Like

A white girl name would fit her personality and the setting. Two birds with one stone.

1 Like

Any suggestions?

1 Like

None.[quote=“jayzor17, post:2, topic:39979”]
Probably
[/quote]

This isn’t really that out of the park…

Name- Bailey
Species- Human (at least that’s what people think/s)
Age- 16/17 haven’t decided exact age yet
Personality- Blunt, down to earth, but somehow still pretty nice, hard to anger, loves dark humor, usually keeps to himself
Look- about 6’5, slim, wears blue jeans, a regular ■■■■■ with a beanie that has a 8 bit skull
Habits/Quirks- pops his bones a lot, usually speaks without thinking which has got him a few bruises and such, likes to draw and usually carried a book with him too

1 Like

Um. Is that normal?

Being 6’5? In my family, yeah.

1 Like

Oh.

@jayzor17 @BrokenAxels Accepted

3 Likes

Yay, let’s hope this is fun

1 Like

What is the special role? Because I call dibs if it’s what I think it is

1 Like

Name: Robert

Species :Human

Personality: shy, awkward, quick to attack any who antaganize him or his few friends and keeps to himself

Look: 6’6, broad build, fair looking, short brown hair and blue eyes

Habits or Quirks: he draws alot, reads and listens to music.

1 Like

Almost exactly me except fair looking and height. And age. Everything else is exactly stuff I do or am like XD

3 Likes

cough copy cat cough. the height is exaggerated and the broad build, I’m really only 6’2.

1 Like

I’ll pm you. Make a sheet btw

@EmperorDeath accepted

cough cough fite me genetics are mine cough cough

I got really broad shoulders, I’m pretty bulky. Too bad it’s not muscle

1 Like

Character Sheet
Name: Blake

Species :Human

Personality: Blake is a quiet guy, who seems to know a thing or two, he always keep his distance when something is bothering him, but most of the time he’ll be quite social

Look: 6’1 short Black hair, blue eyes, and a black goatee and chin strap beard

Habits or Quirks: Blake took boxing for a few months, showing he can at least handle a fight, he likes to listen to music from time to time, but has a major interest in History and hunting, due to him being raised in the central US.

1 Like

Name : Joey

Species : human, although sometimes he doesn’t act like it.

Personality : Joey likes to keep to himself and a small group of friends.
He’s smart and cautious.
Look : 5’9 orange dyed hair always where’s jeans and a black ■■■■■■■■■■.

Habits and quirks : always carries a pocket knife on him for defense reasons. Tends to make bad puns. (<-----WARNING!!!) Likes to play yugioh (uses the Crystal beasts deck.)

1 Like

Hopefully is a joke[quote=“Firestorm, post:19, topic:39979”]
highly ranked martial artist.
[/quote]

That kinda doesn’t fit with the rp.

I’ll edit it plus yes it was a joke

1 Like