A Repetitive Week. (RP Sign-ups)

Character Sheet
Name: Montague
Species : Hobo Axe Murderer Wearing a Werewolf mask
Personality: A friendly sort, talks too much, and overthinks things, but he can be stealthy when he wants to be.
Look: Hobo Axe Murderer Wearing a Werewolf mask
Habits or Quirks: Can hold his breath for more than 30 seconds, has a list of must do’s as pertaining to being a horror movie monster, Time loops are ‘sequels’

1 Like

Accepted

Btw I said murderers don’t need a sheet.

Oh really? neat. There’s mine anyway. =P

1 Like

Meh.

1 Like

So uh… What’s this RP about?

Basically slice of life and based on being as real as possible but with one or two supernatural twists.

Hmm might join this. What’s going on currently?

1 Like

A loop just happened

Ah… K… So I can make my guy semi-supernatural, like he was part of a cult/coughcoughthesacrificeforsaidcultbutsomehowsurivivedorwhatever*coughcough.

1 Like

Uh. What average person is like that?

Eh cults are… While not common I seriously doubt it’s that hard to find someone who uses the ‘dark arts’ or at least has studied it but Ey, mainly just a question, don’t got much for him yet.

He can have gone though cult stuff depending on how heavy it is but no super natural powers or anything.

Thanks for a plot idea though for the next loop

Ooh! Awesome! It’s less power wise than it’d be mental-wise, possible ability to semi-sense other supernatural stuff/see said supernatural/demonic stuff, I dunno still thinking on 'Im.

Different kind of supernatural tho

Demonic supernatural is what I mean, and don’t tell me nothing like that has happened.

it hasn’t though

Well apparently it may.

@LTVmocs

Ooh! Awesome! It’s less power wise than it’d be mental-wise, possible ability to semi-sense other supernatural stuff/see said supernatural/demonic stuff, I dunno still thinking on 'im.

=======

Name: first: Kai, last: V̵̵ͤ͐̓̌ͨ͋̚͟oͣ͗ͫͫ͑ͫͫ͂̈̈́̅̏͗̀͊̆ͤ̀’̧ͥ̅ͭ̒͑̌ͯ͐̌̎͟Ẻ̶̶̸̆͌̾ͯ͑̉̿ͭ̑͊͊̕͡r͋̓̒̂͑̄̇ͨ́͊̋ͫ̋ͯ̕͢͢͡r̛̃ͬ̓́̅ͯ͆͆̈̎̃́̚͝öͬ̃̓̒̈́͌ͨ͢͏r̶̡͂̃̍ͯ̿̎̍̉ͣͤ̀͒͜͢ȗ̡̓͒͋̾ͮ͗̏ͨ͆ͤ̕͢ṅ͛ͪͮͮͧ̏̎ͭ̅̐̽ͬ͂̀̎ͬ̚͞͏͏҉̸k̨̛͗̑ͩ͋̑ͮ̈͐́̍ͩ̒̌̀̈͗̋̋͜҉̨n̍ͪͯ̾͌ͧͯ̏͂̀̀͡ȯ̢ͭ́̈́̀̕w̵͑ͥͯͮ̉͢͡n̴̶̓̋̃͌̔͆ͣ̾̚͏͢v̵̌ͨ̈́͌͢a̷̵̶͛͆ͤ̏̑͊ͤ̎̌̉͟r̢̨̛̍͐ͬ͗i̡̔ͯ͊̄ͮͤ̈́́̏ͤ̂̅̆͒̓̽̏͟͞͏a̶ͬ̓̈͋̽̿ͫͧ̎͂͊̊́ͧ͂͑͆͌̀́̚͞b̵̸̸̡̑ͤͦ̃͑ͬ̽̎ͦ̃̎̃̕l͐ͪͧ͊͗ͬ̇̍ͪ̓̐͑̅̾̀̚͘҉e̷̴̢̢͒ͪ̌̑̽̆ͭ̕’̢̾̀ͪ͗̈́̔ͫ̄ͭ͑͆̒ͫͭͬͥ͋̌͒́i̔̽̏ͦͣ̄͑̑͋ͧ͛ͮ̓̋̀̆͏̧dͮͩ́ͥ̓̍̃̑ͩ̍ͪͪ̏͒͑̄ͨ͟͞҉͘

Age: 18-19, at least he thinks it’s somewhere around that.

Species: Human/ D̵̨͞͠e͏̵̛͘m̀͞o̢͟n̢̕i̡̡͟͠҉c͜-̷̢́͘h̢̨͠o͢s̨͢͟͢t̸́

Habits or Quirks: He is usually pretty friendly if a touch withdrawn as he gets to know you. He loves puns, pranks and jokes but isn’t usually the best at them and while he’s easily made to jump it’s a lot more difficult to actually scare him.
He is also quite clumsy, absent-minded and butter fingered, tending to out objects down, forget about them, and then panic until he finds them again, yet despite this if he gets into a fight he shows surprising skill at using the environment around him and any improvised weapons he can get his hands on (he’s even better with actual weapons).
He’s actually quite hard to anger but when he is he’ll either insult, attack/shove or do both to the person who angered him. Best way to do so is to try and take his glasses with out his permission or any other items he shows a connection to.

If asked about he will admit to suffering from amnesia, claiming to have forgotten or blurred outmuch of his past he and will also claim to have 2 personalities due to a Dissociative identity disorder he has if the second one ever shows up.
The second one calls itself End and also claims to be a demon, but will admit to being a minor one if asked why he doesn’t have any powers despite being such a ‘powerful demon’. He is quite angry and tends to make quite a lot of dark/homicidal ‘jokes’ and threats even if he never has really followed up on them. Really despite ‘obviously’ not being a demon he knows a surprising amount of facts and explanations for them, what their realm is like and such related topics, but, come on, every body knows demons are fake, right?
He also may know more about Kai’s past than he lets on.

They both tend to claim to be able to feel demonic aura and even see it if it’s strong enough and they both tend to avoid it wherever and whenever they ‘see’ it and if they can’t, then they try to destroy it.

Personality: Kai is friendly, a terrible jokester, and pretty much an all around nice guy, if withdrawn around new people and a bit flightly/distract able.

End on the other hand is the living definition of angst and edge, or at least he try’s to act like such, he’s angry, ragey and an all around grump but he is quite protective and caring of Kai even if he won’t admit to it.

Look: he is around 6’1 in height, has long, scruffy, dark brown hair, is really thin, like 110-130lbs thin and is really, and I mean really, pale, like rarely goes into the sun pale.
He is always wearing a hoodie, sure, he’ll change it for another one every now and again but he always has a hoodie, sweatpants and running shoes on.
Most of his outer clothes tend to be in shades of grey-black with a few ‘brighter’ Colorado sometimes thrown in, while his T-shirts tend to be brighter and have images on them.
As for non clothes he tends to wear a gold chain necklace with a large, about fist sized, eye shaped piece of Jade with an amethyst cornea and obsidian pupil.

If one saw his chest they’d see a strange, eye shaped scar on the upper middle, along with other various scars across him, when asked about any of them he’ll say he has no idea how he got them.

.̸̧̢̭͖̻̦͢
.̸̧̢̭͖̻̦͢
.̸̡̖̳̘̬̠̙̙̗͖̮̗̗̘̮͢͢͜
.̸̡̖̳̘̬̠̙̙̗͖̮̗̗̘̮͢͢͜
.̸̡̖̳̘̬̠̙̙̗͖̮̗̗̘̮͢͢͜

Tͣͦ͐̎ͬ̐͐ͨ͒͏̶̘͕̣̙̠̟͞ͅḨ̶̞͔ͥ̒ͩ̑̽͑́E̝̥͕̺̮ͮ̓̓̐ ̵̮̯͍̯͚̭̺̒ͣ͑͐͝V̲͓͓̼̖̄̿̇̆ͥ̎̚O̡̩̹̠͋̾ͮ͟Ȉ̩͇̹̗̤̮̱̩̌D̴̩͕̍ͬ́͡ ̢̨̳̗͙͖̔̓̋̋̾ͤ̃C̛͈̩͉ͥ͆̆̂͞Ọ̸̧̱̣̩̦͇̍̽̐͝N̿̀͒ͦ͏̸̩͙̫͎̹̜̬͘S̝̝͔̄ͬ̈́̾̑ͭ̒͋́͘U̸͇͉̮͓͋ͨͫͬͧ̋̍ͫ͢͡ͅM̯͈͍̞̪̣ͣ̀́͜Ê̼͔̼̫̭̜͆̌̽S̟̺̗͔̪̪̼͎̑͡ ̸̭̺̹̯ͭ͒͒ͭ́̈ͭ̓͟͠A̫̣̗̱̐͂̎Ṡ͎͎̳̪͍͓͓̼̄̂̄́̕ ̠͈͋͋̈D̪͙͍̹̱̻̹͆͑͛͡Ạ͇ͮ̃̐ͦ̋̎̊ͣ̈́͠R̞̻̭̺̜̒̏̅ͯͯ͋̾͘͞K̤̤̞̤̟̣̗̙̯ͪͯͥ̀͢Ñ̹͙̣̓͆́͌͟Eͦͭ̎̾̓͌҉̶͖̰̟̗̯͔̠̫S̆͊̇ͫ̅̉҉̰̻͞S̯͇̮ͣ̉ͣ̒ͣ̊͜͠ ͂̔͋ͯ̚͏̷̣̝̫͚̮̪̮͎Ḛ͔̗̜̞̙̠͊́͌̆ͤ̑́ͅX̵̘ͪ̂̏͂́́̂I͔͚̞̟̤ͭ͐̓ͩ̈́͘Ṣ̲̪̲̙̳ͩ͢T̨̧͔͉̬͈̑ͩͮ́ ͇̳̝̺̺ͧ͂́W̢̩̪̫ͭ̃͗̄ͥͥͨ̒͝I̵̹̜͍̝̱̞̬̽̽͌͑̄ͅT̷͉̬̠̣̩̤̓̋͛̊͐ͦH̶̛̟͕̺̗ͭ͐̐̍͡ͅȊ̴̺͙̺̌͐̋͛ͧ́N͖̭̜̺̥̫̳̋̒̈́̓ͣ̽͑ ̶̺̺̩͇̥͕̈ͪ̚͟Áͯ́ͤͭ͋҉͇̜͉̟̣L̢̮̝̆ͤ͑̽ͣ̅̇̎̾L͓̫̑̔̈͒ͫͯ̕,̪̫̙̼̈ͣ̌ͥ̀̋ͦ̕ ̫͉͚̻̮͈̋͠F̣̑̄̋͢͜Ȏ͉̲̥̤͔͉̈́Ṟ͒ͦ́ ̧̠͎̤̤͔̀́̚͡T͓ͬ̆́ͅH̐͆͠͏̟̱̞̩͔̼ͅŐ̷̲̦̯͔̖͋ͧ̓͟Ŝ̘̝̙̱̲ͤ̃̇ͥ̅̐̐ͅE̸͈̙͈̒͑̒ͪ̽̐͞͝ ̧̛̱̟̯ͧͮ͂̊͒͗̚Ẁ̵̿̉́҉̠̝H̢̥̜͖̘͐ͩO̡̳̞̜̘͊͋̅ͪ̔ ̧͉̭̺̖̝͒ͯF͕̞͎̯͕͈̠̦ͯͥ̀ͫ͋ͣ̌O̲͕͖͓͌̇̊̾ͫ̈ͬ̾Ḽ̸̬̣͔̜̥̖͙ͩ̋͒̃L̨̥̘̾͌ͩͅO͓̯̩̩̤ͨ́̀W̷͖̗͙͉̘̙̿ͨͮͥͣ̋̽͂ ͓͚͛ͧͧͮͨ̽͘͘T̪̭̫̗̹͖̝ͣ̌H̋ͫ͊̀ͩͮ͏̧̗̲͎̫͙̻͢E̢͈͈͇͚͖̙͑̽͂̓̂ͫ̄́̚͠ͅ ̨͚̰̙̠̱͇̗̠ͦ̉̃̄͘L̮̟̫̖̗̹ͪ̿ͬ̑͐͛̎I͍͈̖̞͙̣͎̳̒̽̋ͭ̇͡G̏̏̏̇ͥ̏͑҉̸̬͍̱̲̯͚ͅH̫͐̅̅̇̄̃̄̆͜T̸̮̳̝͓͛̑͒ͯ ̻͎͉͙̮̤ͫ̐̋͞͝M̈́̔̆͆̚͝҉̞̰̝͍͔̦Ù͓̝͍̘̭̣̮̗ͩ͜͡Š̴̶̠͎̹̖͓ͬ̑̕T͚̝̪̳́ͥ͐̿̅ͪ̓ͧ́ ̷̺ͤ̾̍ͭ̈̊̓̚S̺̱͈͕͙̝͗͗̍ͥE͖̺͉̪͍̤̻̺͋͑͐̃̈̄̅̕̕E͈̺͓͕̲̭͂͑̑ͭ͆̊́̇͢K̜̪̙̞͎͕͙̺̊̆̕ ̿̓͑̀ͨ́҉̧̝̞̲̻͓̯̻T̤͍̭͉̭̈ͪ͡H̦̭̿̆̍̽Ȩ̴͔̳̝ͬ̉̃̐̚ ̴̟̹̼̤̣̱̥̽̽̔̄ͩ͟D̢͔̤͙̺̣̯̓̊͐̅̽̽̍͛́Ǎ̷͙͉̦͕̙͙̣͗ͦ͑ͨ͒͞͡Ṟ̡̣̱̥̙̿̏̓͆̾ͧ̓K̷̖̟̝͈̜̝͕̻͗ͩ̒̋̎̀͟N̷͇͍̬̺̭͔͛̊̋̿̆̀͛́Ę̧̢͚͈͉̠̘͍̩̣̄̑̊̓S̘̥͎̭͈̦̣̖̒ͥͣ̇̿̕S̢̱̭̻͛̓̐!̸͇̞̺̪͙ͯ́̈́̽͐ͪͅ
̴̞͖̗̰̞̗ͦͯ̅ͦ̽̆̈̎͠͝Õ̘̗͖̠̆ͧ̑̓̏ͪU̷̙̦̤͎̘ͩ̀Ŗ͙̘̲̭͔̟͔̓ͯ̌̓ͪ́͢͠ ̍̾͛̂ͥ̚҉̞̪̼̠̫Ş͕̘̥̬̹̱̠ͬ̒̃̆͆̈̈͌ͅA͓̲̻̙̍́̇ͧ͂͢͡͝C̸͚̩̾̐̚̕ͅŖ̫̪̳͔̭ͥͣͣͨ̂ͩ͛F̸̶̪̘̝̠̳̫̹̩͂ͤͯIͦ̒̈́͊҉̺̼͟F̶̨͈̑ͫͯ̾͘I̲͈͒͟Ç̖̗̟̥̭͐͝E͛̓̌ͣ̉҉̙͍̱̱̗̪͍ ͉̰͙̰̣̘̠̠ͦ̓̂̇ͧ͠S̶̬̤͂̄H̨̠͂͒͗ͥ͑̋͂ͨA̤̥̘̲̥̖̬ͧͤͪ̒ͅL̵̪̲͙̙͕͙͍̄̅̽ͮ̔́̅́͞L̨̯̙̫ͣͫ̃͛̔̽̆ ̧͈̝ͦͬ̽̽ͤ͐̀Ḥ̶̞̫͕̜̏ͭͪ͆̊͌̉ͭ̕͡Ą͙̰̫̰͎̱̔ͬͨ͛P͙̰̻͎̥͔̻̦̅͠͝P̢̮̪̺͆̾͆̓̌ͯ̔̀E̙̰̜̱̿̏͂ͨ͗̂̾ͩ͟N̨̧̺̩̮̟̽̀̊ͤ̒̐ͫ͝,̶̥̖̗̗̩̄̒̉̚̚͢ ̖͇͔̦̟̍͒̕O̰͔̪͖̬̖ͬ̒ͩ̃̄̾̋̽̀Ų̳̩̲̰̥͉͔̈͆̓̒͞R̤͎̙̘ͯ͋͢͝ ̖̪͑̍̇̽͛͐H̵̢̛͓̻͕̦̣͙̝̍͌ͮ̆O̮̣̜̞ͥ̔S̳̝̺͂͒ͨ͂ͧͨ̎͝Ṯ̴̛͎̖̼͂͑͒ͦ̓̾ ̸̠̘̪̦̠̮͓͔̓̑ͣͣͦ͜͞R̢͓͓̬̔ͫ̋ͥ́E̹̹͖̻̦̖͎̅̓͒͊͌̀͘͡T̶̵̼ͦ̀̔͡Û̲̪̪͚̼̭̙͉̈ͮͪ̀ͧͮͪ̀̚͡͞R̋̍̊̈́̍̀͏͙̠̱N̢͉̰͎̳̹̹̥ͭͪE̛̻̤̭͇͈̟̺̝̐̿̈͌ͨ͐Dͩ҉̴̘͉̘̦̯̻̼̙̰ ̵̳̪͉͋̾A̞̮̖͉̩̮̥͓̒ͦ̌͊N̼̩͔͎ͮ͝D̢̠̤̣̗͚͙͉ͣ̂̑́̒͆͗̀͘ ͖̗̪̣͓͈͉̽̑́͗͜Ǫ̻̜̰͇͙͈̆̾͞ͅU̠̭̫̲̰̣͎͔̰͌ͦ͛ͨR͗̒͛͊̏ͫ͛͏̠̜̹̦̗ͅ ͇̝͇̣̟̲̆͒̓̅̅̉̏͑͡D̳̖͍͖͓̖̱̪̲̓̈̈́͡Ȩ̨͓̠͓̬ͩ̔͘Ā̹͔͍ͪͩͮŢ̣̞̩̲͕̮͊̌ͯ̕ͅH̴̄̂̿̆͏͍͇ ͖͐͌͛ͧͭͧͩͅS̠͈̘̥̊ͨ̕͝Hͨ̒̊ͧͫ̚͏̬̖̺̥̳̠Ä͓̺̘͈̬͐̽́̕L̛̯̥̺͉̞̮ͮ̏ͨ͂̽ͤ̎Ḽ̨͙̳̣͎̙̰̗͂̎ͩ ̨͉̞̼̗̲͙͒͌̄R̶̴̤͈̭̺̖͐̐̇̌̋̍̚͝Ë̩̟̒͜ͅI̸̸̳̬̖̼̩̺̥ͤ͊̏́̃͌G̼̖̜͍̱ͯͧ̓͠N͛ͥ̾̄҉̠̤̞̙͜!͕̱̫̤̓̽ͮ̂̆̅ ͉̖͚̮̹̞͚̓ͮ͌̌̂̀̐W̸͖̔͌ͨͣ̇̚͟͠E̶̸̲͎̱̬͙͐ͪͤ̾͝ ̸͔̳͊ͣͩ̏S̶̯̙̥̖̰̽̂͐ͪ̔̀H̨̞̞̯̉̍̇ͬ̈́̕A͇͇̜̹̤͇̙̪͕̾̂͟͞L̛̯̦͇͖̫̲̣̱̮͗͢͝L̨͇̪̟̖̰͔̄ͨ̆ͪ̈́̃̑͝ ̳͕͇̗ͫͮͦ͡R̵̡͚̗̦̫̮̜͇̂͛̔́ͧ͗̑ͭĒ̜͔̱͙̹̬̰̲ͪ͞Ṭ̵̵͈̺̻̌̄ͣ̎Ụ̡̪̦͕̣̣̹ͧͩͫ͝R̞͈̠̗̟͙̪ͤ̉̃̆͞N̝̘̖̥̘̱̫̖̖̽ͦ!̡̙̝̱̺͍̬̰͓͔̊ͫ̈ͮ̃͋ͥͩ͞
ͣ̌͆̋̕͡͏̣̯͇̘S̼͈̝̝̬̲͔̓́́Oͣ̾ͥ͏̷̰͎̳͇̗͎͎ͅ ̤̗͚͕͔͔̙͙̉̏̆͋̉͢͝Ş̻̥̫͇͎̻̜ͦ͐̌ͦ͋ͭP̤̣̓̃̐ͪ͂ͪ͡͝Ȩ̥̂A̴̙̖̗̳̠̗̰͚̋͂͜Ḵ̼͚͕̂͛ͫ̍̅S̷̵͍̲͎̰̦̳̠̝̙̆͊ͧ̽ͦͬͦ́ ͉̮̥͖͈ͨͥͬ͌̈́͑ͯͧ͒͘͢ͅT̘̠̫̓̄́͠ͅH̷̫̠̮̄͐̉̓̃Ĕ̷̯̖̼̹͎̜̱̿̃͢ ̴̢̤͈̘̒ͣ͊̀̐̆̃C͖̲͔͇̓ͨ̒͑͑ͫͬͦṴ͈̺̮̣̞̬̲͌̀͘L͖͇͇͒ͦͮ̃̔͗̕ͅT̬̺̱̻̞̪ͤͬͬ̐̍ͨ͘͜ ̸̬͖̯̝͍͇̻̌̇͞Ö̟̤̼̪̙̠̹͖́ͮ̐̆̓̽̉̔ͫ͢F̭̱͎͑̇̍̐͊͘ ̜̙͕̻͍̱̬̘͍́T̸̡̜͓̟̗̘̳̞͔͙̈͆̐͑̉ͤ́̕H̴̱̞̝̳̜̯ͦ͒̎̎ͅͅE̸̬͔̜͙̜̾̏ ̬̰̮̣̖̤͉̖̓̏̂ͅE͍͙̠̠͋͘͟Y̮̪̠͎̩͇͐ͨ͢Ê̳̞̜̰͖̇̍͛ͨ͐͝L͖̆̀͝E͔̥͎ͯ̾͊̅͂̐͘͡͠Ş̺̤̩͙̦͋ͤͫ̆̎ͧ́ͫͅS̨͇̖̥͒̓̿͘͢ ͎͉͕̬̜͐ͫ̎ͤͥ̚̚S̸̎̏͐҉͚̹̮̗̹̣̱O̞ͣ̋̅͊ͩ̋̑̽̾U̸̲̮̱̮͕ͧ͊̇ͨ͐̌̀͟Ḷ̰̝͓̆̆ͥ̔͑ͦ͠S̹̭͔͔̼͉ͦ͜͢!̴̻͐̚͞

I’m honestly a bit iffy because this’ll change the rp alot. Also I didn’t really give leeway on this do for the others so to be fair to everyone else. Not right now. Hint hint.

Gonna have to say this seem really unrealistic.[quote=“KAI_BORG, post:99, topic:39979”]
asked about he will admit to suffering from amnesia, claiming to have forgotten or blurred outmuch of his past he and will also claim to have 2 personalities due to a Dissociative identity disorder he has if the second one ever shows up.
The second one calls itself End and also claims to be a demon, but will admit to being a minor one if asked why he doesn’t have any powers despite being such a ‘powerful demon’. He is quite angry and tends to make quite a lot of dark/homicidal ‘jokes’ and threats even if he never has really followed up on them. Really des
[/quote]

Honestly. I really like this part. As long as it isn’t a real demon and imo the amnesia feels like a Gary Sue but it’s fine.

Everything else that I didnt point out or id connected to the superpower overall is fine

Ey! Also as for surprising skill, I just meant that it was surprising due to how clumsy he usually is because I mean come on, if you saw somebody who was usually tripping on his own feet suddenly show an actual good amount of skill at fighting you’d be surprised.

Also, eh, as I said he can’t see it unless its strong enough and by that I mean it has to be high enough that other ‘normal’ people can somewhat feel it, even if it is just something like an unnerving feeling, just to be able to see the very basic traces of essence and most demonic beings/whatever they are can usually hide their own essence level pretty well at that point as long as they contain sentience, sure any areas they stay a prolonged amount of time in would start to gain some demonic taint it would only be enough to unnerve Kai, not really make him feel like its dangerous, and while he would usually avoid it he can be convinced to not if enough people tell him to but hey, its up to you.

As for the final bit, well, the amnesia is more of a repression/forced mental trauma than anything else (you can guess what might’ve caused it from my earlier posts) and really, he doesn’t care, I mean he’ll only talk about it if someone asks and even then it won’t bug him and he will literally tell them that and not to pity him or whatever if they try to.
Now then, as to the demon/2 personality bit… ummmm… how would you feel if it was partially mental damage and partially demonic made, basically he somehow got enough demonic essence, probably from the ritual or a dead demon or whatever, in him that, combined with his own mental damage somehow formed a semi-demonic split personality that has no powers other than the possibility of allowing him to sense other demonic taints, its own innate knowledge of demonology and the fact that it can’t leave Kai being a ‘natural’ part of him? If no then I can change that!

But then that ruins the fact that you are meant to be helpless and try to fight back.

Still gonna say no as there aren’t really demons and also super natural powers would ruin the rp a bit

I think that the 2nd half should just think it’s a demom and be connected to his past. And the so called “demon” knowledge could be from his time in the cult