A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

IC: Carter looks at Ike, and then at Ideruba, and then back at Lauren. “Pleased to meet both of you. That’s fine…it doesn’t matter to me unless you spike me by accident.”

He falls silent, drinking some of the cocoa experimentally and hissing. “It’s hot. Ah well, my own fault I suppose.” He hoists up his book in one hand, flipping through it while he watches them.

Carter looks at Lily and blinks. “So like me?” He laughs weakly, and then coughs.

1 Like

Deja “as a friend sure.”

Lily shrugs “Darn.”

OOC: Ideruba has DID. Ideruba, Ike, and Lily are all alters of the same person.

OOC: I know. He doesn’t remember Ideru’s name, so it doesn’t matter anyway unless they switch back.

OOC Gtg swim

Son of a-

“D-do you think that could change?”

OOC: How should my charater come into this?

OOC: Just show up to the party.

OOC: Jesus 120+ posts, okay I’m gone for a few hours and this happens…I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep up.

OOC: Perhaps mandate deputy killers, or a turn system?

Bailey suppresses a chuckle

Lauren drinks more of her cocoa, trying to think of something to say. It looks like he has a sketchbook. Should I ask about that? Should I say something else about the snow? Karz, what do I say?

1 Like

Joey walks in looking bored.

IC: Carter looks at Lauren for a moment, and coughs, taking another sip of cocoa and wincing.

“So, Lauren, Ike, Id-I mean Lily, what brings all of you here, on this…pleasant night?”

He holds the book with a free hand, fingers drumming against the cover.

Lauren shrugs. “Dunno. I’m not usually a people-person, if you haven’t figured that out already.”

Bailey looked exhausted for some reason

IC: Carter grimaces as he looks down at the hot chocolate, eying it like one would eye a loose cobra. “I typically am not a sociable person but I had a free weekend and I needed to…take my mind off of things. I supposed being around others, even if i am just watching them, could have helped.”

He sips the chocolate and nods at her. “So that is why I’m here.”

Lauren shrugs. “Fair enough.” She drinks more of her cocoa.

Lily “Anyone want food?”

She shakes her head, short hair flopping around a bit.