A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Lily smiles “Can I see your hair?”

Lauren raises an eyebrow. “I think so. Do you have some sort of sight disorder?”

Lily groans
Ike dies laughing “Played her.”

“No, really.” Jacob pressed, “Do you think we could be… more? I’m not saying like right now but maybe later?”

Oh god, what the f** am I doing? This is totally gonna screw me over!*

Lauren spares a slight chuckle. “Guess so.”

Deja shrugs “Maybe.”

Ike smiles “Sure you don’t wanna watch the snow?”

“Okay, cool.”

Phew

IC: “I suppose there is something oddly beautiful about it, being so unexpected. That and snow is usually a calming sight…provided you like it and are indoors.”

But still, something felt…off to David about that snowfall. He looked towards the door, and slowly walked out of the main room, locking the front door before returning.

1 Like

Bailey continued to listen to dejas conversation, silently laughing

Ideruba “Ever run with only shorts in he cold. Hella fun.”

“Are we gonna watch the second episode then?”

She nods and plays the episode."

Bailey drinks more coffee, he takes the blanket off because it was making him sweat . He sighs a bit

“I prefer not freezing, thank you very much.”

Ideruba smiles and shrugs “Hey. That’s you and this is me. I do what I want. Shame I lost my license to a gun.”

“No it’s not.”

Ideruba shrugs “Fair.” He smiles
Ike “I’m gonna look at the snow m8”

IC: David stared at the screen, trying to figure out what anime was playing. “As far as deaths go, freezing to death is not so bad. Much less awful falling down the stairs and breaking your neck.”

He pauses, and blinks. Why did I say that…?

“Um…pardon me. I seem to have lost my train of thought. Um…what program is this again?”

1 Like

“Crunchyroll a streaming service.”

OOC: ight I’m back.

A figure in the woods watched the house, seeing its residents around the house, it Began to think what it could do.