A Repetitive Week (RP Topic)

Lauren stares blankly at the gun. She should be afraid. No; she should be terrified. But at this point? Nothing. She was already dead. She had already spent sleepless nights avoiding terror and trauma. This? This was a child throwing a tantrum.

“What do you think you’re going to solve?” she whispers. “We’re already dead. You’re dead. You’ve already turned yourself into a murderer. What do you think you’re going to do? Make us sorry? Sorry for what? For existing? For getting killed- oh, wait, that was your fault. Maybe you think it’ll make you feel better? If that’s what you’ve been doing, I stand to disagree. Well, bleed to disagree.”

Liam just puts on protective googles. “Little scared are we?” he chuckles

Bailey just looked at him “my dad did always say that was the one thing i was good at.” he pushed “maybe i should try to press a few more, see where that leads.” he looked empty.

he looks at the weapon “oh, a weapon? well then.” he shrugged “im already dead.”

“and you? youre a mere plot device. you have no purpose but to kill, kill with no motive besides that you can. now, i can go rip off my d*** and shove it up my @** but do i? no.”

“so that begs the question. is your little ‘tantrum’ as that wall of text put it, over with? Are you gonna just try to cause pain in a place where it really doesnt matter what happens? its gonna reset. over. and. over. and trust me, if i, by some miracle, remember one of these times”

im taking one of your limbs for each wound i had” he looked down at the killer

1 Like

Ideruba leaves the house and sits outside “God dang it. Just kill me already.”

The kid walked out, rubbing his arm im too much of a coward

Then he spots ideruba “h-hi…”

Ideruba waves
Ike nods “So. How’s life kiddo?”

“i dont even know anymore…good, i guess?” there was a rattle in his pocket as he moved, as if a bunch of tiny round objects where being tossed around in plastic

IC: The masked person looked at Bailey, and then at Lync. Slowly he reached up, and took off the mask, throwing it at Bailey’s feet.

“Well, well, well. Kill me once, and now you want to replace me? Fine.”

He replaced the black object in the coat. White teeth shone out from the white, twisted mass of flesh and bone just barely visible under the hood of the man’s black coat. He laughed, teeth welded together in a horrid, horrid smile.

“Take your words and all your determination. And feel free to keep the mask.”

“You’ll need it when you’ve taken my place, Bailey.”

OOC: To clarify, all they can see is that he has real shiny teeth, and some sort of inhuman scarring on his lower and upper jaw. Nothing else can be seen.
Also when is Limbo being reset?

Lily Guys be careful. Juding by the soun-
Ideruba Shut up. You worry too much.
Ike nods “Its fine. A freshman like you must not n used to this.”

ooc- regular people, remember?

ic- “who said i wanted to replace you? no no no. i think you misunderstand, monsieur”

“im gonna be better.”

@LTVmocs “th-thanks…i dont think im meant for this, though, im gonna go home” he began to walk off, he tripped and a pill container fell from his pocket “oh no…” he began to pick them up, re arranging them back into the correct order and looked at the ground, checking if he missed any

OOC: It is the killer. We’re supposed to be normal so that the killer is scary. IMO, he’s allowed to be different.

IC: “What are you talking about? He’s already proven that killing people won’t replace anything.”

Bailey sighed “better as a person. im saying that im not going to kill, unless its him. he is the only exception, and thats if i remember.”

“You killed him without remembering you had the moral high ground before,” she mutters. Nevertheless, she seems to feel better about this.

“he had already killed you and almost me” bailey deadpanned “self defense”

“Should I walk you home?”
Lily Bow chicka bow wo-
Ideruba No.
Lily Is he yours or somethi
Ideruba Shut up.

1 Like

“yes please” he said as he got the pills back into his pocket coming here was a mistake

Ike follows him

Joey says to Liam “No,I Just have a track meet tomorrow,and I want to be able to run.”

They reached a house “th-thanks…”

“No probs” Ike stretches a bit “See you round.”