Agori Growth and Development?

‘Agori are capable of biological reproduction.’
From the BS01 page on Agori

This quote got me thinking about how Agori grow and develop. Without going into detail on the reproductive cycle of an Agori (which is probably unsuitable for the Message Boards) I was wondering how an Agori would grow and develop. Are there child Agori? And if so, how would they grow into an adult Agori? We know that Agori are at least partially biomechanical (I’ve heard that they’re 80% organic and 20% Mechanical) So there must be some way for them to organically grow mechanical parts. Would they have cells the same way animals do or are their bodies made up of some sort of different substance and how do the mechanical parts factor into that? I always imagined their body would be made up of some sort of smart metal similar to the energised protodermis that could be ‘programmed’ the same way an organic material is ‘programmed’ by DNA (speaking of which, would they have DNA?)

1. Yes, there are Agori children
  2. Yes
  3. No. They are born fully organic and choose later in life to have mechanical parts implanted, the same way people in our world would if bionic eyes or limbs were available that outperformed the organic.
1 Like

Ah, that makes sense, thanks.