Ahkmou, Toa of Shadow

So, the elephant (or at least elephant-like rahi) in the room: the mask, or lack thereof. As soon as the Kraahkan gets added to stud.io I’ll re-render, but for reference I intend to have him wear it Takutanuva-style.

Ahkmou, Toa of Shadow, is armed with a pair of daggers and a spiked Comet. As a Shadow Toa he has lost access to his original element of stone, and instead wields the power of shadows and darkness. His Kanohi Kraahkan allows him a greater degree of control over them, along with the power to pull at the darkness lurking in the minds of those around them, influencing them and nudging their actions to suit his needs.

Here he is compared to a few other villains: Makuta Umarak, Really Bad Guy, and a couple different versions of his former master Teridax (one unfinished-- still gotta figure out what to do with his shoulders):

Just for good measure I’m about to post his Origin Story over in the literature section-- I’m a little rusty when it comes to writing, but I’m more or less happy with how it turned out. At any rate it’s good enough.

ayyy here y’all go, Lore-Compliant Origin Story Time

36 Likes

Why doesn’t he have any mask?

I refer you to right at the top of the post where I explain exactly why he has no mask as of yet:

So, the elephant (or at least elephant-like rahi) in the room: the mask, or lack thereof. As soon as the Kraahkan gets added to stud.io I’ll re-render, but for reference I intend to have him wear it Takutanuva-style.

5 Likes