All of My Basic MOCs of Old

So, I’m probably going to destroy all of my basic inika builds, but I wanted to immortalize them all here before I do it. So here they are; all of the bionicles I made a while ago and all of my extremely basic mocs (no custom stuff, inika builds, etc)

The main set of heroes of my old storyline I forgot everything about. The storyline was meant to be extremely in the future, when bionicles have advanced guns and exoskeletons and such, and polished heroes like tahu turn to dark, unsympathetic creatures.

My current self moc I made a while ago. I included him here because I was too lazy to make a custom torso for him, or to even try on the legs. He’s meant to be this skinny, scrawny, skip-leg-day kinda guy, who built an exoskeleton mech-suit, if you will, for himself and some snazzy weapons, as well as the weapons of some other guys.

some guy I created when I saw that I had some of these light blue pieces, and decided to make a guy with a weird color scheme. Thing is, I only had one gray arm. So, I built him a mech arm thing. Why not.

My tahu. Sword in one hand, pistol in the other. After seeing every other of the toa die, he’s turned into a ruthless monster, only held sane by the knowledge that there is still hope in this world. Or something like that. That’s kinda my excuse for not making larger ones of the other toa. :confused:

In case some of you might wonder how I got a hau properly on a normal head (dunno what they’re called), I cut the head and used the Stars hau. I also make a scar in it to give him that rugged kinda look. Why not, I have 3.

Iunno, maybe this is metus. Kinda was experimenting with cutting the helmet, and this looked cool (chill, purists. I have a couple of them, and nobody likes metus anyways.) And yes, he skipped leg day. Most of these guys did.

Heheeey look, mata nui’s dropped the holy vibe and picked up a minigun. Good for him.

And here are my basic villains for the story. I didn’t include my leader moc, as he’s not basic. And yes, the orange guy is dabbing. Shut up.

Some guy I was experimenting on. I couldn’t come up with a weapon, so I fixed him the dumbest looking mace imaginable. Again, shut up.

A kind of juggernaut of sorts. I saw the mask, and wanted to make a cooler figure out of it. So I spent a while making him, then I made the gun. Why not.

Don’t ask. I was short on parts when I made him. And a kid.

I wanted to make a half-red, half-blue moc. So I did. Why not. I’m saying that alot, aren’t I. Why not.

Originally a full black figure, I decided to give him the most ORIGINAL color scheme ever, black and red. So original.

AAAAAAND the main reason I’m breaking most of these up. I looked at him, and I immediately was disappointed in myself. You should be too.

Maybe I’ll keep some. Which ones did you like? Which ones made you want to quit bionicles? (spoiler alert, the red and white one was it for me)

39 Likes

Well, these aren’t to bad

1 Like

These are actually pretty dang good for being Inika builds.

1 Like

These are among the best Inika build mocs I’ve seen.

They’re actually not that bad, except the last one. That one you may want to burn…

I really like your self moc. The color scheme stands out and gives off a cool vibe. (TBH the last one is something I probably couldn’t do or come close to doing it, so good job).

In my opinion this is how the inika build should be used. Good job

That first one, it was orange, his arm looks amazing. The mata nui one is sweet as is. The rest, I don’t care if you dismantle or not. As everybody else has said, these are actually pretty good for being Inika builds.

These still are better than my old MoCs
that I don’t have built
because I used to take apart MoCs after a little while (now I don’t unless it sucks)

I’d say my favorite toa is Orange and Green guy
My favorite villain is probably the guy that looks like he should be releated to gravity (the black, blue and silver one)

Apart from this some of these are actually cool

I like that as well
he should keep the sword

Good for Inika builds. I think you did a good job.

Oi. So what I’m getting out of this is keep the self-moc (or maybe upgrade him), trash the rest, with the slight exception of a few. Is that it?

Danke

It’s why I built him.[quote=“Froku, post:6, topic:24172”]
TBH the last one is something I probably couldn’t do or come close to doing it, so good job).
[/quote]

w8 wut… which one are you talking about exactly?

Danke x2

3 Likes

I’d say improve your sm, Mata nui, and the blue and black villain. I wouldn’t mind seeing a bloodbourne style tahu if you think that would be cool.

Or… I’ve been thinking of doing an undead warrior moc (not like a cliche skeleton, like parts of the body missing, chains, etc)… do you think I should make it like an undead tahu?

I meant the red and white one. I can’t even make something like that. My skills just aren’t there. : P

That could work, what do you have in mind when you say undead?

While most of em aren’t half bad, I like the sword on the last one.

Not the MOC, just the sword. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some of them are amazing. Great work.

I have some ideas in my head… like, a horizontal gap in the torso, covered only by chains or something like that. And maybe an attempt at body parts that look like they’re floating, unattached to the rest of them. Something along those lines. If you think you can pull it off, please for the love of god try. I’d like to see it.