An Intriguing article involving Lego's History.

I found this article while browsing google images. As stated in this topic’s title, it’s about Lego’s history. The reason I’m posting it here is mostly for the few Voodoo Heads concepts, which I hadn’t seen before. If this is undeserving of a post, by all means take it down, but I found it interesting.

Here’s the link :http://www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/1041764/Robertson_-_Chto_ne_ubilo_kompaniyu_LEGO,_a_sdelalo_ee_silnee._Kirpichik_za_kirpichikom.html

8 Likes

Ingesting the new revelation

1 Like

Uhh something happend to that link

1 Like

the link works fine

You can just copy and paste the URL in.

This is…really fascinating. Wish I could see more. I kind of want to draw them, and I don’t know why.

The article is in Dutch, I think. Was that intentional?

No, I think that’s russian. My translate function isn’t working. Rip.

Those voodoo head guys look really cool.

It’s in Russian for me. How do I make it English?

I totally forgot about this.

I definitely recommend reading

[which the linked article also list as a cited source on the top prior to the foreword]:

"BRICK BY BRICK (How LEGO Rewrote the Rules of Innovation and Conquered the Global Toy Industry) / by David C. Robertson with Bill Breen, 2013."

It covers all these points and principles the article speak of and is a recommended read given how much TTV promotes it for Audible in their videos.

EDIT: Upon further reading, I think this is pretty much a Russian translation of that very book.

Yea, it even says it’s a book not an article.

It reminds me of the book TTV always plugged, Brick by Brick.

How Lego rewrote the rules of innovation and conquered the global toy industry

1 Like