“Ed-wardd”

3 Likes

“Ah, it looks like it’s starting to rain”

1 Like

I hear It’s a terrible day for rain

3 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :dog:

2 Likes

So after years of having it hyped to me, I finally watched all of Cowboy Bebop this week.

I won’t lie after having it hyped to me for so long, I wasn’t sure I would still like it as much as other people have, but I’m so glad I was wrong. This show has a lot of “cool” things I love, from the music, the sci-fi setting, and fights are all superb, especially for something made in 1998. But the characters really did carry it through and through. An episode devoted to a single character that might seem very “filler like” in something else was not wasted here, it always built up a character. The western style also was not a cheap gimmick, it mixes so many genres in different episodes you’d think it might not be able to hold on very long, but it some how does.

The ending was very emotional but also ended on a high note.

Everyone’s already gushed about this show but I wanted a turn at it :stuck_out_tongue:

I do recommend it.

4 Likes

Peppa pig is my favorite anime!

6 Likes

don’t ask where i found this

4 Likes

I’m sure you have many treasures stashed under your bed.

i’d say that the above image is more of a monster than a treasure but to each his own

Hey, it’s your bed man :stuck_out_tongue:

Just read through this and wondered… who is in charge of the English translations for the titles? They sound worse than the subtitles for original Nintendo arcade games.

I know little to nothing about anime but even then I know what this is referencing…

what da dog doing? :skull:

1 Like

It wasn’t the dog’s fault.

I know! I especially love the second series, “Attack On Peppa” It is such a great show, and the plot os so compelling :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d actually love to see a Peppa Pig Attack on Titan parody…

1 Like

I’m on it.

2 Likes

7 Likes

amateur,

6 Likes
who made the better poster
  • Orchide
  • Cordax

0 voters

2 Likes

It’s cause I’m Cuban isn’t it.