Ankh (The Scorpion Mother)

Ankh is obviously not the Biological or Literal mother of her 3 scorpion children, but she treats them as they were her own. Being as that they never and can never grow to full size. She goes around the world far from her desert home where she grew up, adopting runt Nui-Jaga that she has dubbed scorpions based on her weapons names. While not necessarily the nicest person she is still fairly nice to most people. In hand she carries to scorpion hooks with long strong rope threaded around her arms and into her weapons (Yes i based these in part off the blades of Chaos from God of War). As armor she wears yellow armor that enhances her biological functions by making her semi immune to venoms, toxines, etc, semi-immune because at first she suffers from it but it quickly revives her system. Though her scorpions may be runts, oddly enough this only increases their venom potency tenfold. Each one of them having different venom. Hateos having venom that makes your blood clot and boil, Aceteos making your blood acidic from the inside, and Cryeteos making your blood reach absolute zero and lock your body up.

15 Likes

I really like her color scheme! Maybe try making some custom arms and a torso? With some work, this could be a really cool MOC.

1 Like

Thank you, and any suggestions for the lower legs or torso improvements because those are the areas I have problems with personally. The upper arms/upper legs I don’t really have a problem with because they serve as decoration and purpose to the character, and the lower arms I figured were best for the job with wrapping the rope

1 Like

Odd, but interesting

1 Like

Odd but interesting in what aspects may I ask?

1 Like

Color choice and the design of the smaller scorpions

1 Like

Yeah I’ve gotta agree with you on that, but I personally enjoy each one of their builds because it’s the first time I used and armor shell as a body, and I love scorpions

1 Like