Ant-Man!

I liek the yellow one betta.

The new Wasp will probably have those colors, don’t worry. I’m pretty sure they went with the red and black one for the original because of how the costumes are supposed to be 60’s variants, anyways.

2 Likes

Spoiler Alert!

there’s ants.

6 Likes

I personally liked the movie. I saw it over the summer, and was a little disappointed when Hank wasn’t Ant Man, but now look forward to Civil War.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I really like the music. The movie looks pretty fun.

Ant-man and the wasp looks really fun, but I’ll always wish to see for Edgar Wright’s version. He’s my favorite director and the best parts of Ant-man are clearly his doing. I just get dissapointed whenever I think of what could have been for that movie with his full vision intact.

I do wish Wasp had her hairstyle like she did in the first film, but I’m just happy to see these characters getting some time to enjoy the silver screen. I was stunned when Ant-Man finally came out due to him being sorta obscure, so seeing him AND Wasp on screen is awesome.

This movie looks really cool. The villain(ess, I think I saw somewhere that it’s a girl, if this is Ghost or whatever) who I’m nicknaming Twitchy looks freaky in a cool way. I like how this seems very connected to Civil War, and I wonder how this movie will play out.

Does anyone know when this takes place?

After Civil War, after Infinity War (I’m assuming)

I don’t know about this because the world seems completely fine. Compared to the infinity war trailer where it seems the war is getting destroyed.

Where did Ant-Man 1 take place though

After age of ultron.

I mean where, like is it in New York?

San Francisco

San Fransisco isn’t in Infinity War (as far as we know) and Ant-Man never appeared in the trailer, so who knows