Aprilis-Stulti, Toa of Invisibility

Here’s my amazing Toa of Invisibility. I’ve spent the last three years perfecting this design, and today, only coincidentally April 1st, I’ve finished it.

This torso design is the best I’ve ever done, and I really like it.

I’m really happy with how these weapons turned out too.

Comments? Criticism? Feel free to leave it below!

(Try putting the name in Google translate)

36 Likes

Oh my.

Oh- OH MY.

It’s beautiful. There are no words. Definitely the greatest achievement in Bionicle building I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Clearly, your years of arduous labor have paid off in the most spectacular fashion. My deepest and most sincere congratulations to you, good sir.

2 Likes

@Winger Thanks, Winger! I think this masterpiece will be remembered for decades to come.

@Chromeharpoon My greatest gratitude goes out to your encouraging words.

1 Like

It’s amazing how perfect somebody can use the pieces of the 2008 Jerbraz set to create such a masterpiece. This is poetry.

6 Likes

Yes, that was one of my goals with this project. I always loved 2008 Jerbraz.

3 Likes

Who doesn’t. Still want Eljay to review it.

3 Likes

I LOVE IT!!! lol, I literally started crying when I saw it! It just feels, so nostalgic, so powerful, Look I’ll say this: THANK YOU!

BTW I really like the arms!

1 Like

I’m glad I was able to improve your day.

1 Like

Those studs on the feet bother me, but otherwise, it’s perfect. Nice integration of the G2 mask of light!

3 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind for V2. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Wow, this looks really good!
Amazing work!

1 Like

Those weapons are amazing; I’ve never seen anyone use those pieces like that! This truly is your greatest MOC ever, if not the greatest MOC ever built!

2 Likes

@meepinater @TheCobaltCorsair Thank you! I myself am amazed with how it turned out.

4 Likes

It’s looks good, and keep up with the work.

This will be close for tomorrow.

3 Likes

An absolute masterpiece.

1 Like

Hey I don’t think the pictures are loading properly could ya re upload pls

2 Likes

Huh, that’s odd. It’s working for everyone else.

1 Like

Only the eyes of the wicked cannot see a masterpiece

4 Likes

I’d just like to take a moment to thank everyone for making this my most popular topic.

4 Likes