Arcana: the downfall

“mind magic is forbidden.”

“I agree with Saras, we should get going.”

Frostvin continued to sit on th rock, holding his head in his hands. He hadn’t said a.word since the fight, and was ignoring the conversation around him.

Oliver goes over and tries to flip the cart back over

1 Like

Edward kept a large distance ahead of the others, clearly upset with them.

The hills ahead began to Transition to mountains, and the road began rising in altitude

1 Like

Edward returned to his book on dragons while he moved down the path.

Frostvin followed the group at a distance.

He’d find that there was an archdragon known to live in the northern peninsula of Winterfall

1 Like

“Oh hello. Maybe coming this way wasn’t such a bad idea after all.”
Edward said to himself. He stopped and patiently waited for the others to catch up. He hoped to add a new detour to the trip.

Frostvin ran up next to the cart and walked along with it, still silent.

Lihem glanced over at Frostovin, sensing the tension, and was about to say something, but decided not to.

1 Like

“hey Frostvin, everything alright?” Asked Oliver

1 Like

Edward eagerly awaited the others. His contempt and disgust for his fellow travelers was almost completely washed away with the exciting prospect of seeing a real archdragon. The raw power of such a creature only matched by their knowledge and wisdom. He could hardly wait.

“Hmm? Oh, yeah. No, everything’s fine. I was just thinking about the bandits.” Frostvin said, clearly flustered.

“oh, okay.”

1 Like

Frostvin nodded and kept walking, looking down at the ground.

“I take it you aren’t used to battle?” Lihem asks as he walks along side him.

1 Like

“What? Oh. No, I’m quite used to it… There’s just… something happened, but I’m not sure what or why. It’s kinda worrying me.”

“What was it?” Lihem asked bluntly, but it was clear he meant well.