ARMS Topic

An upcoming original IP for Nintendo Switch that revolves around fighters with spring-like arms to fight against.
I can see this being the next Splatoon in terms of pre-release reputation.

While I don’t have my hands on a Switch console, I have high hope on this being amazing since the initial reveal.

[The game launches June 16, 2017]

7 Likes

I think the concept is weird but it does look fun
But I only have the Wii U :sob:

1 Like

I would buy. If I had money

Eh. It looks good but not worth it compared the other games.

3 Likes

I have a feeling this will replace Punch-Out. It definitely makes sense if it did.

I really like the silly take on this fighting game. The multiplayer looks kinda fun, although it doesn’t impress me TOO much.

1 Like

I heard a lot of negative reactions at reveal, but as more things are announced for it I see people being significantly more positive towards it.
I think it’ll be a fun fighting game, I have no current expectations for its popularity, I’m more hype for sploont personally and I get the vibe that’s the general consensus.

There is a noodle lady.

I just want that catchy song.

I misread this as ASMR at first…

As for the game, I like the visuals. The designs are cool, and very Splatoon-like.

I’ve been concerned for it, the trailers don’t seem to give off too much of an impact of how the gameplay feels, especially when in the trailers they hardly hit each other, just kinda throw punches without anything actually happening.

I’m also really interested in the world they take place in, and how would these people with spring arms function in society, like do they have fake arms that they swap into or are they androids that are only built for fighting.

A large chunk of info was delivered of what content can be played, also Splatoon didn’t get alot of screen time but oh well.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, this seems like an incredible fighting game.

3 Likes

i’ll be honest, i wasn’t terribly interested before this direct

now?

JUST LOOK AT THESE DUDES THEYRE SO COOL

4 Likes

Def maining twintelle
best character 8/8 m8
Top waifu material

For real, slow time seems my style.

And the next newcomer for Smash Bros. is…

1 Like

I really like Noodle Lady…

Nah, inklings will get in before arms characters.
Look how long it took for little mac to be playable.

Hey the demo starts this weekend, so I’ll def try it out.
@Payinku thing about punchout is that it isn’t nearly as popular as these two, and it’s one of those not well known Nintendo series.
Plus with arms and splatoon they’re probably already planned for smash 5, or extras for 4 deluxe, but I doubt that’s happening.

Today is ARMS release date and at the last day of E3 TreeHouse showoff a new character (Time-Stamp):

Max Brass kit is relatively similar to Spring Man (also it was noted he is determined to defeat Max at GP) and the only flaw people point out is his larger hitbox and grab damage.

1 Like

2 Likes