Artakhan Sports [Worldbuilding][Pitch]

That make sit sound even better! Since you were the first to respond to the proposed question, you have the honor of hosting the Naho sport thread :smiley:!

@UltimateMustacheX: Those sports already exist, but they could easily be present in Naho. Iā€™ll add those up top now.

1 Like

Ummā€¦Oh great, now I have to figure out name for it (commences hitting head against wall).

Dueling is a fantastic idea. I also like the idea of a tech-based sport, not sure what it could be though.

1 Like

@RAKRONDEWL: Reef Racing? You could just title it ā€œNaho Sportā€ or something and change it later.

@UltimateMustacheX: Could you make the Ihu sport thread (only for one unique, regional sport)?

2 Likes

@Bokarda, A bit off topic but what if this became TTVā€™s hypothetical The LEGO Brickonicle Artakhan Wii Sports video game.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On a more serious note, I canā€™t believe we already covered all the regions.

1 Like
  1. That would be amazing.
  2. Ihu is all that remains. It doesnā€™t have a unique, regional sport.
1 Like

I thought Ihu had snowboarding, skiing, bobsledding, and fencing?

1 Like

Those are real-life sports, not originals.

1 Like

I see.

They could have a bowling like sport, only they are balls and ride sleds into the pins.

1 Like

I dunno. The idea of a technologically advanced region whose sport is throwing themselves into other objects seems a bit ironic. I was thinking something combining mirrors and a maze.

1 Like

LOL, youā€™re right. I was thinking that the sport would be played strictly by the younger demographic though.

That sounds very interesting and the mirrors could just be smooth ice.

1 Like

Exactly, and since the maze would be made of ice, it could be altered for every single game, so that no one memorizes it.

1 Like

Maybe since they are technologically advanced they could have traps and mechanisms throughout the mind puzzle maze.

I just got a thing that popped up and said that 29% of my replies are to you in this topic and I should consider letting others join the conversation.:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten those before too lol

Also, what if players were allowed to try to disable traps in their way (without using their elemental power?)

2 Likes

Not sure why you would want to do that unless it isnā€™t a race to figure out to get through the maze the quickest.

1 Like

There could be a point system (I have a preference for the golf system) that rewards individuals/teams for showing their tech prowess in disabling traps.

Iā€™ll make a topic for this, and we can go in-depth on it.

1 Like

That would definitely be unique to Ihu, I like it. I could see this being a really fun set as well.

Sounds good.

2 Likes

I just had a weird idea for an Ihu sport. Basically, players fence while making the ground the stand on (Using elemental powers)

2 Likes

You mean like generating platforms to walk on, suspended over a pit?

2 Likes

Yes. The concentration is reeeeeaaaalllll

3 Likes

I really like the sound of this.

I could even see a version where the ice over the pit is already present and the players canā€™t use their elemental powers, where a goal could be to drop the opponent. But I still like your idea much better.:+1:

2 Likes