Assassin's Creed Topic

Okay, after replaying pretty much every game.

And my (somewhat) recent-found love for Pirates.

ACIV is my favorite in the series.

Also, naval missions sweg.

1 Like

It supposed to look water-coloury. And it’s in 2.5D.

AC Chronicles China looks awesome to play.
But too bad I can’t play it…

1 Like

Why not?

It’s complicated and it’s a long story and it has nothing to do with AC Chronicles China.

Anyone here got Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood on PC?

I’m still just ‘Helryx08’ for multiplayer, if anyone wants to play.

Looks like Jun’s Story isn’t the only story being told in AC Chronicles.
Nikolai’s and Arbaaz’s Stories are now being told. Finally in game.

1 Like

I could die right now.

And be happy, having seen that.

Also, hey! Read this!

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/hashshashin/7774

The real history of the Assassins!

2 Likes
1 Like

Prepare the hype train.

1 Like

Also this.

Not gonna lie, I really appreciate the fact that Ubisoft opened with actual WIP gameplay footage rather than a CGI trailer. Definitely shows honesty and integrity, which is what they’re going to need to recover from the Unity debacle.

Super excited for this! I’ve enjoyed every Assassins Creed title thus far, so I’ll no doubt enjoy this one too. I’m very interested to see how they handle the brother/sister dynamic. I wonder if it’ll be a system similar to GTA 5 or if it’ll be purely aesthetic. Either way, introducing two main characters who are siblings was a great way of avoiding any further controversy regarding female representation. Pretty smart on their part.

With that said, the Londan location doesn’t really look as visually impressive as Unity’s Paris did, but I’m sure that’ll change closer to the release.

7 Likes

Alright guys

you win

Syndicate looks pretty awesome

and I’m not even an Assassins Creed guy

2 Likes

Entirely CGI trailer with no gameplay, remember this…

I’m aware. I’m not intending to play the game. I just like the concept :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wonder how many bugs syndicate will have… after Unity, expecting a lot;

3 Likes

It might just be me, but I never experienced a major glitch anything like that. Nothing game-crashing either. It’s a disappointing game, but I haven’t in all this time, seen more than a handful of minor and expected glitches.

Some of them were completely ridiculous though OMG XD

In Revelations there was a glitch where if you assassinate someone and they fell into a corner, there would be a huge collision issue where they were trapped in the corner. If you shot them, they would explode into the air, sending polygons screaming around the screen while the body fades slowly into the sky…

1 Like

Most were patched, though enjoy the compilation;

Mild language

2 Likes

Revelations’ glitches were never game-breaking. If anything, they are entertaining…

One time, I was on a zipline, and when I came off at the end, Ezio just went flying. He slid all the way across the roof before falling to the ground and knocking over a bunch of civilians. (This is the one on top of the Assassin HQ)

2 Likes