Atlantean Sphinx

I made this a year ago. Thought I would share it on here, it is made out of two lego idéas Wall-E, wich I bought three of because I wanted to build something with those parts but I also wanted one Wall-E. It is based on the concept picture I made when I was drawing idéas for what to build and I knew I wanted to build a sphinx, this thing is really a mix tho between a sphinx and a Chinese lion

21 Likes

While this moc suffer from gaps, the upper torso utilized it for the additional connection support which is nice I suppose. I also do find the back rather unfinished, but it still convey a Sphinx from the front.

3 Likes

yeah I´m not a super serious moc-ist, I made this to pass time it looks kind of unfinished I know but me beeing me is probably not going to go back and do any changes because I made this a year ago and it doesn´t feel as exiting anymore but I might make another moc sometime and I will learn from the mistakes on this one.

Awesome! I want a Wall-E…

1 Like

A bit gappy but I love it! the designs of the legs are very innovative and creative, well done!

1 Like

Thank you :))

This looks really nice, even if it has some gaps. I especially like that head build.

1 Like

Paradis Chocolate! #notsponsored

Anyways a really nice moc you’ve got there love the concept and the execution.

Great work!

//Tarkur

I used the box to put parts in when I was building, the last few days I’ve been building on my bed lol, I don’t want to scratch the desk

1 Like

So piece flavoured chocolate then.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At least you’re being environmentally friendly by recycling the box.:+1:

//Tarkur

1 Like

Neat. Also i thought i was the only swede on here.

1 Like

Not anymore it seems👏

This looks pretty good, The only real problem I have is that the front claws look slightly weird. I don’t know if it’s the number of them or just the positioning, but they just don’t look right to me.