Awkward LEGO-Related Thing You've Had To Explain To Your Parents?

no can do, you are my centre-piece

3 Likes

You are the real One Piece

1 Like

Why are you looking at LEGO stuff during school time?

1 Like

nah heā€™s mine

5 Likes

darn itā€¦

2 Likes

Jokes on you both, I am 100 parallel universes ahead of you

I win in any competition for the title of biggest ghid simp, unwillingly

7 Likes

darn it

3 Likes

me confronting the bully with the college jocks who donā€™t like bullying (none of them use steroids)

also dude post that kardas sometime man

4 Likes

Maybe. Itā€™s pretty old and I donā€™t have a white background thatā€™s remotely big enough to contain this MOC, so Iā€™m not quite sure how Iā€™m gonna do that yet. I am planning to though

And staying on topic, the existence of female Bionicle characters was kinda awkward to explain. Or rather, robots having genders, if I were to put it more correctly. Also, it was hard, because there is no good explanation (official or not) for that

5 Likes

Just say they arenā€™t robots: theyā€™re cyborgs. Itā€™s technically true, from a certain point of view.

6 Likes

I just donā€™t explain, and then it gets forgotten about by parents.

2 Likes

I was watching Galidor, the first or second episode I think - thereā€™s a scene where a giant Gorm head threatens Allegra, with her lying on the floor (caught up in some tangled wires and thus unable to escape) and screaming in fear. It was just a pretty terrifying and questionable scene. My mom walked in while that scene was on, needless to say it was indeed awkward.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be ashamed if my mother caught me watching Galidor too; we have standards in this household :triumph:

3 Likes

Ay, Galidor itself was pretty good imo! Definitely not perfect, but I quite enjoyed it for the most part.

2 Likes

Then thereā€™s me who would put Galidor-tier stuff in front of my parents just for their reaction.

3 Likes

While recently visiting me my mom asked about this shelf in my dining room where I lined up my seven sins Mocs

5 Likes

Iā€™d also like to ask a question about it, whoā€™s the eighth one

4 Likes

The smaller black one is one of sloths hive mind bodies since the main canā€™t move really.

3 Likes