Backstorys for a new character

So I’m looking for a good backstory for a new character I wanna make with @KAI_BORG.

I am currently making the Moc and I wanna see what people can do.

One thing though. The character is going to have a clone (Kinda like Toa Hydros’s clone Pyra from Scotttjt on YouTube)

They might have the same colours and they will be Toa,

1 Like

Contest?

Nope, just looking for a suitable backstory for a potential new character.

I can say one if I can’t see it.

The actual Toa is gonna be a Toa of Time. He will be male and the clone will be female.
The Male Toa is gonna have a Vahi, and the female we arent sure about yet.

How about Vakama, after he arrive on Spherus Magna, saw a big enemy, one who would kill most of the Toa, so he craft a armor for a new Toa. The mask was fused by the Vahi. Then Vakama used a power source (I don’t know what) and make the armor alive, with organs and everything. How about the big enemy was the female version from another dimension? In the last battle, the Toa sacrifice himself to create an explosion who killed the enemy. The original Vahi arrive at the Turagas and the other part, the one fused with the original, arrive at Ekimu.

1 Like

You took that straight from DBZ. JK I Like the way you think, but I dislike the whole other dimension thing. What I’m thinking of in a a clone is a lot like Pyra From the Hydro’s Chronicles. I link you the playlist.The Hydros Chronicles: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAED313BB9BDDDE5E

I never heard about this.

I simply misread a bit of it and what I thought of was DBZ like.
I can’t remember which part it was though so I’m outta luck Lol.

So you will use it?

Partially, I enjoy the idea and it does seem quite interesting, especially the making a body bit, I’ll do some modifications, rewriting and such to it but you did help me get the inspiration needed to start up the design process and description process.

Yay! I am the winner!

Partially… :expressionless:

Bwahahah! I’ll link you to their post for inspiring their backstories once we finish em and get em up.

What???

Once we finish up the characters I’ll link you, crediting you for helping to inspire their backstories.

1 Like