Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Just some quick banter about where I should post the reviews once I get the figures in the mail. Concluded that it’s best to put them in the Community Reviews section. So look for them there in a couple weeks.

3 Likes

Are those custom CCBS hands I’m seeing…?!

Ladies and gentlemen, the knockoffs have finally done an ‘advancement’ on the CCBS front before LEGO.

EDIT: Also, making an effort to put on armour covering the back of the legs on a few of them.

6 Likes

How can I find those Bionicle sets online? I really want to get them!

1 Like

I can understand your excitement, but please understand that the plastic qualities in knockoff toys can tend to be very poor, meaning if you aren’t careful, the pieces can break apart easily. Aliexpress would be the website to search for them. Look under the brand KSZ.

2 Likes

Awesome. I’m actually a bit familiar with the quality of bootlegs, I have a few from Europe…it’s always fun to find unique pieces though.

1 Like

kinda like the army green pieces

8 Likes

The Breakout Rocka mask looks like it was molded badly.
Like the red cuffs though.

3 Likes

i think i finally understand why the bad guy looks like a normal minifigure while the good guy looks weird.

Its probably meant as a meta joke with the bad guy looking like an official LEGO minifigure while the good guy is meant to reprecent the bootleg minifigure.

1 Like

I found them on aliexpress under the search ‘romance of the three kingdoms heroes’.

3 Likes

That Rocka is, um…

Wow.

Also, Earth Tutelary has done some rebranding and become Earth Tutearyl. Clever.:smirk:

3 Likes

I saw that coming.

I did not, for the record, decidedly see that one coming.

As a heads-up, Decool returns…

9 Likes

post it

1 Like

Apparently those ‘Romance of the Three Kingdoms’ sets have minifig counterparts too.

8 Likes

Is it bad that some of these look pretty cool.
Aside from emperor palpatine in gold armor.

3 Likes

still better than nexo knights

10 Likes

Fite me m8

Though I have to admit, the lavender hair looks nice.

2 Likes

Great scot…they have Spider-Man too…3 of 'em!

“My suit, my colors”

“Hey everyone…”

“With great power comes great responsibility. What would Peter Parker do?”

17 Likes

I could make thqt third one look amazing…

3 Likes

Try making all of them look amazing

5 Likes

you gift me all three and I’ll try

2 Likes