Best Quotes from Bionicle

There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now, and 941 of them hurt. - Makuta Teridax

5 Likes

“Where wisdom and valor fail, all that reamins is faith, and it can overcome all.” Tahu, 2001
“FOR UNITY!” Toa Metru, 2004
“You cannot destroy me, for I am Nothing.” Teridax, 2001
“You are a great mask maker, you could have many destinies.” Teridax, 2004
“I desire just one noble destiny, more than any power you can offer me!” Vakama, 2004
“Toa aren’t killers. If we were, we would have started with you.” Vakama, 2004
“No one gets past the captain of the guard! Unless he wishes it.” Jaller, 2003
“Beware my stinger tail!” Vorox, 2009
“You lost the right to call me brother long ago!” Lhikan, 2004

8 Likes

The bomb, right here.

4 Likes

“I am doing something a Makuta never does – I am offering mercy. Flee, Gali – leave this place, go anywhere in this universe, but do not stay in Karda Nui!”
— Krika to Gali, Endgame

“Three little Toa, soaring through the blue–one choked on shadows and then there were two.”
[…]
“Two little Toa, their time almost done–one met a shadow leech and then there was one.”
— Antroz

7 Likes

For more than 100 centuries, I have looked into the face of evil again and again. It sickens me.-Axxon

1 Like

“Maybe we should just wait here until we wake up,because this has to be a bad dream.”-Hahli,Dark Destiny

“It is indeed a dream,little Matoran…and the last one you will ever know.”-Karzahni,Dark Destiny

“We have a smart-plan of our own Makuta!”

“It involves a crash, a boom, and lots of screaming-- Yeah, that’s the makings of a great plan!”

Lewa and Pohatu

I live by these words every day

11 Likes

“You lost the right to call me brother long ago!” - Lhikan

and of course, the classic.

“You cannot destroy me, for I am Nothing.” - Makuta

5 Likes

That’s great. :slight_smile: Is it from one of the books?

“I didn’t slip” kopaka 2015

2 Likes

“Unfair! Impossible! Unbelievable! It was all Hewkii’s fault!”

— Hafu, upon losing a Kolhii game to Ga-Koro, MNOG 2

13 Likes

“Great. Now everyone can fly except for the one guy who actually knows how to fly!”

• Toa Inika Kongu to Jaller
5 Likes

What did he say to me?

10 Likes

That is adorable. :joy:

1 Like

“You cannot destroy me, for I am…
…surprisingly good at Kolhii for someone who has never played or attended a match.”

-Teridax, Mask of Light(?)

16 Likes

I can’t believe nobody’s mentioned this, but. um.
“THAT’S BAD” - Kopaka, 2016

7 Likes

I’m practicing
-Kaprua

2 Likes

But I’m not the kind of “my type”, never - their Shadow Leech took care of that. I’m half Toa of Light, Shadow Toa half. This was what you wanted, right? Toa consumed by darkness, Toa that were not hampered by things like mercy or morality. Well, now you can experience it first hand. "

• Takanuva to Chirox, The Final Battle
3 Likes

“One of our more recent recruits, Firedracax is unusual in that he is not fueled by hatred of Toa, greed, or a lust for power. He joined the Dark Hunters for one reason only: to kill Visorak.” -The Shadowed One, on Firedracax

Yeah, I don’t like giant spiders either :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

“Unity is not the triumph of one over the other, but combining forces to reach victory. I know not why you have brought me here, but I accept your gifts, as equals.”

-Gali to Akida, Journey to One, Episode 2: “The Quest for Unity”

“Hehe, of course. You’re in here too. And I suppose you know a better way out?”

-Onua to Terak, Journey to One, Episode 2: “The Quest for Unity”

deep groan

-Skull Basher, “Unity, Duty, Destiny”

5 Likes