Best Quotes from Bionicle

That’s basically every Matoran’s battlecry. When the Toa were first created, the Makuta used it as a slur to make fun of them but they were too stupid to realize it.

“‘I wish my mask worked.’” -Nuparu, Legends 3: Power Play

7 Likes

“I am not Hafu! I am Taipu! Why does everyone think I am Hafu, and he is me? We are not even from the same village!”

— Taipu, MNOG 2

9 Likes

“So who are you, exactly?”
“My name is… ah… Toa Vezon. I’m the Toa of… of… Anarchy.”
— Tarduk and Vezon

2 Likes

“We… Keep… On… Fighting! As long… As we can!”

-Onua, Episode 18 “Mask of Creation”

“I will have plenty of time, once I have destroyed you!”

-Makuta-Controlled Kulta, Episode 17 “Forge of the Mask Makers”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

-Skull Slicer, Episode 12, “The Game”

4 Likes

Never has superior dialogue ever graced my sight before. The writers truly must’ve been sent down from the heavens to bless us with such grandeur.

3 Likes

I only intended the last one as a joke.

Seriously

I think the writing is great.

…But…why?

First one: Meaningful Echo from Ekimu. Onua shows how wise he is by sticking to Ekimu’s word to what would’ve been his death.

Second one: Kulta was possessed by Makuta. Makuta’s showing Ekimu that their brotherhood is meaningless now, and he won’t hesitate to kill him.

Third one: Maniacal Laugh! MANIACAL LAUGH!!!

What? Where’d you get this information?

Ekimu stated in Episode 16 or 17 that Kulta was being controlled by Makuta, the rest was just my interpretation. A view on something can change everything.

2 Likes

“Of course, I’d like to see Tahu trying to get along in Ko-Wahi. He’d probably melt a hole in a glacier and spend so much energy yelling at the ice that he couldn’t climb out.”
— Kopaka’s thoughts, Tale of the Toa

13 Likes

“A few grass mats, some cave drawings, the heads of my enemies mounted on the wall … it could be quite pleasant.”
—Vezon, Federation of Fear

“Quite a collection. I prefer sea-shells, myself. Sometimes leaves. Oh, and the heads of my enemies, though those take up so much space.”
—Vezon, Destiny War

“I know you. You were among my rescuers from Artidax. You were the one who never shut up.”
—Miserix to Vezon, Reign of Shadows

“Good Kardas. Nice devastating monster. Are you my favorite engine of destruction? Yes, you are.”
—Vezon, Inferno

8 Likes

Vezon has got the money, but Fenrakk has got the car, and they’re both hungry for pizza

• narrator person
14 Likes

I remember seeing this in the comments section of the Vezon commercial on YT XD

4 Likes

So did I. I had to let the world know.

3 Likes

“Each set sold separately”…

5 Likes

“These sets are terrible.” -BIONICLE fans

~W12~

3 Likes

I want G2 Makuta to yell “UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAR” at some point.
Makuta being this mastermind combined with the endless yelling in G2 makes this Star Wars reference work.

I can feel the POWAHHHHHHHHH! UNLIMITED POWAHHHHHHHHH!