Bioformers: the Protectors of Okoto

So, this is my Bioformers protector team. I finished these up last week, and I’m pretty happy with how they turned out. So let’s go through them one by one.

First up is Feurose, Protector of Fire. This guy’s pretty average. No real stand-out features. He has two fire blades and transforms into a meteor-type ship, like the first movie protoforms. Don’t really have an opinion of this guy.

Next up is Fleau, Protector of Water. She’s probably my least favourite of the team. Her wings make her mask fall off, and her legs are terrible, however, there is a reason for that, but I’m getting ahead of myself. Anyways, I used those spear pieces like Starscream’s null rays, and I think it look pretty good, but it’s not really a good enough replacement for weapons. She turns into a submarine that looks a bit like the Gungan sub, and this might be my second favourite alt mode out of all them. I just like the shape, and I really love the giant turbines.

Third up is Glacious, Protector of Ice. This guy’s also pretty average, except for his weapons, which I kinda love. Their sort of a combination of shields and swords, and it’s honestly really Mad Max to me. I really like the vehicle mode too, it turned out really nicely, but it’s far from my favourite.

Fourth is Terra, Protector of Earth. She was actually the first one I built. I think that her shoulder pads bulk her out nicely, and I really like her drill mode, but she is essentially the same as Glacious. However, there is a reason for that…

Fifth is Venta, Protector of Air. I really like her. I think her sword are nice and really makes her look flowing. Anyways, he her jet mode is nice, but I don’t really like that it looks more like a stealth bomber.

Last but certainly not least is Sabel, Protecor of Stone. This guy is my absolute favourite. I really like the wheels over his shoulders. They give him a nice silhouette and makes him look the most like a Transformer. He doe have pretty average weapons, but they do contribute nicely to his 4x4 mode. Speaking of which, his 4x4 mode is my absolute favourite of all the vehicle modes. The feat work really nicely as a grill, and it just looks awesome.

So, you’ve seen the other six, but, if you’ve been reading this, you’ve probably noticed me hinting at something grander. So, no more beating around the bush. Allow me to introduce…

KATAI, PROTECTOR OF OKOTO!!!

Yes, this is the real reason that for any sacrifices. Glacious and Terra needed to be the same so they could transform in legs, Fleau’s legs were so weird and full of friction adders because they are what the arms attach to, and Feuros had a different chest because the combiner chest plate needed a place to attach. Anyways, I’m super happy with how this guy turned out. He has a nice range of possibility (although he can’t really hold a pose), and his proportions work surprisingly well. I have to give credit to Loganmcowen on tumblr for the hand design, and the feet are from my defunct Bruticus v2 some day…. Also, the sword has weapons from every character on it, except for Fleau, who didn’t have any weapons.

Anyways, this is my Bioformers Protector team. I put a lot of work into this, and I’m really happy how they turned out. I might make a Protector of Light that turns into a shield for the combiner, but I’ll have to see. Let me know what you guys think. All comments are greatly appreciated

25 Likes

They’re all incredibly basic, but the Gestalt is cool

1 Like

Yeah, that was kinda the point. I wanted to make transformers that were the size of Protectors

Very creative, friend. The Protector of Stone could’ve been a little more… subtle, but the designs as a whole are very pleasing in both forms.

1 Like