BIONICLE 2015 (G2)- Ideas, Thoughts on the Plotline, Videos, and More!

Or it can still be a coincidence.

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of Takanuva ever since the film, so I was wondering if anyone else is hoping for a G2 version worked into the new story? I thought it might be a possibility when Ekimu was released with his “light element-esk” colour scheme, but I guess I’ll have to wait. Maybe when Makuta is revealed…

2 Likes

while this is possible i think it would be highly unlikely we will get takanuva. we may not even get a seventh toa. if we do get a seventh toa then it probably wont be takanuva, rather a completely new character

3 Likes

I’m afraid I’m with @Toa_Straya here. (btw, great name. Straya Nui ftw!) I highly doubt we’ll get a seventh toa at all. but we can always hope for variki…

2 Likes

I dunno, Takanuva could make a comeback. According to Greg 03 Takanuva was LEGO’s most popular boxed set for Bionicle (this is unofficial, Greg wasn’t 100% sure). There was a real demand for Takanuva because he was the super Toa. Kids love the whole idea of a “most powerful hero ever” character, and Takanuva is known for being exactly that. Not to mention Ninjago did just that, now it doesn’t sound like it could possibly end (without getting rebooted). Obviously that wasn’t the major factor of Ninjago’s success, but it helped and the story team will want to look to that for inspiration. Sure we might not get Takanuva by name, but we’ll probably get something of a very similar concept where it pretty much is Takanuva but without the name.

4 Likes

I just want a g2 avohkii and I’ll be so happy. That style of g2 masks for the mask of light would be awesome.

3 Likes

This good enough for an Avohkii style mask? It has the 6 prongs and the angry eyes, everything you could ask for :smile: . I think they took inspiration for the Avohkii with this mask of power. Might be the closest thing we’ll get to a G2 Avohkii, if thee 7th Toa does not go by the name Takanuva.

3 Likes

It would be cool to have the MOUP face off against a light version the good guys make and can control. I want a g2 Avohkii!

1 Like

Or it could be Ekimu who wil upgrade into a 7th Toa.

1 Like

I’m willing to bet that no matter what happens to the MoUP, if it’s the real villain or not, the 7th Toa will have Ultimate power as well to confront it, if there is one.

3 Likes

Just like hero factory’s savage planet, that’s my bet

Or we don’t have a 7th Toa to defeat Makuta. Instead the Toa should combine the elements in order to defeat Makuta with the Mask of Ultimate Power. Fight fire with fire.

After all, if they attack at once, they’re as powerful as the Mask of Ultimate Power, except because it’s six people combining the elements, it’s less dangerous than it being contained in one mask.

8 Likes

But what if one of the Toa before consumed with power and the other Toa had to do a Web of Shadows thing to stop them.

1 Like

It’s a good idea, however I think the main story will mainly revolve around sets released that year. An example would be if the Toa get more of the spotlight and Ekimu less next year. If they are doing that then major focus on the Toa would imply a 3rd wave of those Toa, which I realy don’t want. However, if they introduce a 7th Toa instead of another wave of the originals, then there would be more of a focus on his character and less on the Toa Uniters. So what I’m saying is if we dont get a 7th Toa then there are higher chances of a 3rd release of the current Toa, that’s too much money and very few would like that.

2 Likes

Or they don’t release the Toa at all and do a 2003-esque decision where they only sell bad guys and titan sets.

3 Likes

But that also had takanuva with those bad guys

1 Like

That’s true, and they did the same with Ekimu going along with Kulta. But honestly, I don’t see a 7th Toa being repeated. If anything, we see Ekimu again. But honestly, I feel like since these are our main heroes, I have a feeling they’ll be the ones to defeat Makuta.

3 Likes

I think we should get some protector like guys, but taller yet without a gearbox. Like a rogue team of freedom fighters, but that won’t happen, just would be good for some parts.

2 Likes

While on Youtube, I saw this, the teaser for the sequel to Bionicle Ascension Production’s 'Bionicle Masters of Okoto’

Bionicle Dawn of the Mask Maker.

:scream:

Enjoy!

P.S. Here is the first one Bionicle Masters of Okoto.

P.P.S. If it’s too slow for you, go to settings, click on speed and watch on 1.25.
Oh and have ear buds. It can be hard to understand the Toa.

EDIT: I also couldn’t help but notice that he used the idea of the Skull Creatures being Pre-Toa, and they are getting revenge against Ekimu.

1 Like

So what would The Mask of Unknown be? I’m pretty sure Light and Shadows would contradict each other :confused:. Maybe Sun? What do you think?

1 Like