BIONICLE 2015 (G2)- Ideas, Thoughts on the Plotline, Videos, and More!

Well, I thought since LEGO is simplifying the story, I said it would be a Mask of Destruction.

You —> :unamused: Me–> :smile: -Isn’t that brilliant?!

No.- :unamused: :neutral_face:

:unamused: :no_mouth:

:unamused: :pensive: -Oh.

HA!- :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed:

1 Like

@BBC1Wholock1 Maybe. i have to go to sleep now, plus my bro is super mad right now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

1 Like

What’re everyone’s thoughts on these new webisodes?

IDK about y’all, but I say they are MUCH better than the prior ones. Yeah they’re kinda rushed, and the delivery can be kinda off, but overall they’re quite dang awesome.

2 Likes

Pretty simple.

I’m actually glad they have been using 2-D for the main animation.
It almost makes it like a comic.

I love how Tahu is not stuck, and is not helping any of the Toa out of their predicaments.

6 Likes

Lol.:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like how some, if not all, are using animations they already used.

2 Likes

I had an idea when the summer sets were leaked, and if Greg F was writing the Gen 2 story I could see this being a thing, that the skull villains were previously summoned toa who failed on their mission and were killed while attempting to brave the Ancient city. Tahu and company were the first team summoned that actually succeeded.

Kulta could have been a toa summoned by the protectors who lost his team to the skull spiders, and instead of going back to the protectors, who he now hated for summoning him, he joined Makuta and started raising the dead for revenge.
Skull basher was the master of earth on his team, and the two were close friends.

4 Likes

That would be cool

2 Likes

BBC1Wholock1 :smile:
To those who have seen LEGO Bionicle (2015) Episode 9: I have watched LEGO Bionicle (2015) Episode 9.
At the end of the episode, a skeletal hand bursts out of the ground. :open_mouth:

Then, LEGO released on Brickipedia what the skeletons would look like and what they are named. The names are:
-70791 Skull Warrior
> -70792 Skull Slicer
> -70793 Skull Basher
> -70794 Skull Scorpio
> -70795 Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder
(Note: When you search for these sets, search for the List of Bionicle sets)
(Also note: I’m new, so I can’t post the photos on here. Dangit.)
smiley
According to the set pictures, each of these new sets include masks of power, which are very similar to the Toas’, except that they were half-elemental and half-gold. I am going to discuss what theories I have come up with about the plot of the story, what the villains are and where the come from, and what is going to happen.

Theory #1
> A. Skeletons = Toa
Only recently, I have seen ‘Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui’.
According to the story, the Toa who had protected Metru Nui slowly fell, one by one and became Dark Hunters. Only Lhikan, the last Toa, never gave in.
Having seen this and noticing how LEGO had Easter Eggs of the Mask of Time in the new 2015 episodes (Tahu’s Crater, Okoto’s Volcano, etc), I have decided LEGO may have decided to use this kind of story-line, just a little more improved.
B. The Background of The Skeletons
As I have already stated, I think the Skeletons are Toa, who came to Okoto long before Tahu, Kopaka, Lewa, Gali, Pohatu, and Onua fell from the skies. These older Toa, who I will dub as ‘Pre-Toa’, fell from the skies. But not at the time prophesied by Ekimu the Mask Maker.
Believing the Pre-Toa are the heroes destined to defeat evil, the Protectors helped them search for their Golden Masks of Power.
However, the evil the Pre-Toa battled wasn’t the Lord of Skull Spiders… it was an awakened Makuta.
Being a Mask Maker, the evil Makuta sought to find The Mask of Ultimate Power. However, Makuta (having been weakened by his defeat by Ekimu) wasn’t strong enough to forge anything as powerful as The MoUP. He needed the Mask of Creation, so he could create something which could help him control The MoUp.
While thinking, he saw a Skull Spider, which he took in as a pet, and so raised what we would soon know as The Lord of Skull Spiders. Makuta then formed a plan. He would create a NEW mask, not as powerful, but useful. He planned on forging the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders, allowing The LoSS to unite, and control every Skull Spider on Okoto (we KNOW Ekimu would never forge such a thing).
The Protectors knew this, and so the Pre-Toa set out on their quest to find their Masks of Power and stop Makuta from forging the GMoSS. But they failed. Makuta forged the GMoSS and so had The LoSS take control, overun the Pre-Toa, and make them his mindless servants (see '70792 Skull Slicer’).
Makuta then commanded them to guard Ekimu, and continued his search through the LoSS and his Skull Spiders. Then came Tahu, Kopaka, Lewa, Gali, Pohatu, and Onua.
C. Why do they have Gold Masks of Power?
According to the box art, the Skeletons have Golden Masks of Power, similar to the present Toas’ masks, except half-elemental, half-gold. I have two theories…

1.They have stolen the Masks from four of the Toa.
Skull Warrior has a mask similar to Kopaka’s,
-Skull Slicer - Lewa
-Skull Basher - Onua
-Skull Scorpio - Pohatu
(Note: There are no Masks for Tahu and Gali. They may be in Lhikan’s position)
According to the box-art, there are hands reaching out to grab them. It could be the Toa, trying to reclaim what is rightfully theirs. Or Makuta’s trying to slowly become more powerful with each mask’s element.

2.The Skeletons are offering the Masks to someone.
Perhaps the Skeletons are trying to bribe a new power to the Toa, and offer them to join the Skeletons and Makuta. If that was so, who made the masks? Answer: Makuta.

D. The Protectors
Did you notice in Episode 3 the Protector of Fire said “You are close now” to Tahu? I found it a little suspicious. Plus, that they knew exactly where to find the Toas’ Masks.

1.What are the Protectors hiding?
If the Pre-Toa had found Masks of Power, then were defeated, and had had them all along, who created the new Masks to replace them?
Maybe a Protector is a Mask Maker, taught by Ekimu.

Maybe not, but they still may know about the Pre-Toa.

E. Ekimu Knew…
Ekimu could have known that there was going to be more Toa, and so he forged many of the Gold Masks of Power before he discovered Makuta had made the MoUp. After making many copies of each of the Toas’ Masks, he gave them to the Protectors for safe keeping, letting them scatter the Masks in well hidden areas somewhere in each of the elemental regions of Okoto. Ekimu himself could have helped create the hiding places.
Also, do not forget Ekimu can communicate to the Toa through their Gold Masks. He could have communicated with the Pre-Toa on their quest.

But there could be many other explanations.

I want to give you a chance to think about your own ideas. I also want to know what you think about my theories, and ask questions.
I Respect Your Opinions.
Thanks!

This was my very first post on this website.
I’m excited how these same points are coming up everywhere else.
It shows great minds think alike I suppose.
:grinning:

(Note: My avatar was this back in March 2015, when I first posted the above.)

2 Likes

how is this new? they have been out for months

1 Like

That’s what was said when they came out

1 Like

Hey, so you know how the second BIONICLE book is called Revenge of the Skull Spiders?
I have a theory.

In Episode 9, Pohatu spotted on the bridge an empty Shrine with no Mask of Power then said, “I wonder what used to be here?”

Because of the LEGO Lord of Skull Spiders set, we can assume the Mask of Power on the Shrine was the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders.

In Episode 01, the Skull Spiders were all over the island of Okoto searching for the Masks of Power. Then after Episode 05, the Skull Spiders were defeated, and were not heard from again.

Later, we discovered the name of a new villain… Umarak the Hunter.

My theory is that the Lord of Skull Spiders’ Golden Mask of Skull Spiders was stolen by Umarak, sometime before the events in Episode 07.

That would explain why Skull Spiders were not surrounding the Shrine on the bridge (like in this comic).

Maybe Umarak is going to use the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders control the Skull Spiders, and have them find the Mask of Control!

And maybe the Skull Spiders will take over the Elemental Creatures?

Hmm…

4 Likes

I really need to address this, its good that you arnt taking your own theory as defining canon anymore but when ever you end with a Hmm… it makes it look like your unsure of yourself, its also really annoying to accidentally read

1 Like

I just see the hmmm as thinking not doubt

1 Like

It’s implied the mask on the shrine was the MoC. It’s never officially stated, but it is implied (when Pohatu points out the empty shrine and Ekimu later tells them they were too late to retrieve the mask and Kulta got it first. This suggests the MoC was on the bridge, however when Kulta found the city he managed to use his staff to take the MoC. The Toa themselves wouldn’t have arrived too long after Kulta, so they were just late.)

5 Likes

CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME!!

Well, we don’t know what happened to Makuta’s body, other than that he’s in a coma. BUT what if his body is dead, and when the Mask of Ultimate Power took over his mind and was knocked off of Makuta, the MoUP took his consciousness with it. But just before Ekimu knocked the mask off of Makuta, Makuta created LoSS, Kulta, and the rest of the Bone Street Boys.

1 Like

That could be possible.

That’s food for thought.

EDIT:

I kind of hope not.
After all, if he was dead, why wasn’t Ekimu killed instead of sent into a deep sleep?

CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME!! AGAIN!!

Well, I meant that Makuta’s body is a lifeless shell, he is part of the mask or the mask is part of him. When Makuta used MoUP, his body physically changed when controlled. For example: Your brain controls your body, if you get shot in the head your brain is destroyed and you can’t control your body anymore. Ekimu was only hit by a shockwave, however Makuta was hit by both the shockwave and the separation of his mind when the mask’s grip was shattered. So Makuta’s body is useless and Makuta is “one” with the MoUP.

4 Likes

Ooooooooooooohh.- :open_mouth:

Great example, that makes more sense.

1 Like

Great sarcasm, I did get it a little jumbled.

1 Like