BIONICLE 2015 Set Images Found!

Kopakas dual sword thing looks more like a shield and he has a spear in his other hand. the end of his spear is also the part from the rahkshi spears

That’s what is supposed to be…have you forgotten that Alpha Kopaka is the master of shields?

QWEYFiwerhguwhgruhwerg!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like
  1. DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE ONUA HAS GEARS ON HIS BACK! 2. Chest Cannon on the Earth Defender ftw. 3. Old Rahkshi Weapons on Pohatu and Kopaka. And 4. CHEST CANNON!

Also…

7 Likes

This… This is amazing.

I’m wondering if the spider/kratta mask with The Lord of Skull-Kratta acts as a controller of the horde?

And the Ignika…

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

2 Likes

Aaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
The hype is too much!!!
Omega Tahu and Alpha Kopaka I’M COMING FOR YOU(and kopakas guurahk blade too)!!!
Srsly tho this is another moment to rejoice, and serve under king Vultraz.
CHOO CHOO!

1 Like

Uh um, it’s Alpha Kopaka, the one with Delta is Pohatu. See my list above.

so if tahu has the two golden swords, then is the lava board going to go on his back?

I apologize for my foolish error oh mighty one, but my hype meter was just over 9000.

2 Likes

#TooMuchHype

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

1 Like

Might I say, the boxes look like the Chima boxes. Also, the unfinished packaging tells me that they Protector’s names haven’t been put in yet. I mean some of the Toa are missing their Golden Kanohi’s

As well, HERE’S MY MONEY FOR DOTM LEADER IRONHIDE CHEST CANNON!

1 Like

Alright, time for my analysis I guess.
Tahu - Looks like the best one out of all of em. The new Hau looks cool, only problem I have is that the back of it looks wierd. Lavaboard reminds me of Lhikan.
Pohatu - He’s alright, I guess. No idea what his weapons are, but trans-yellow FTW! Mask also looks kinda cool, as it does resemble the original Kakama. Also, sad that he’s brown and white instead of brown and tan.
Onua - Looks pretty meh. Because he uses the Stormer XL chestplate, his shoulders are gonna be extremely wide. His weapon also looks meh. Also, colors are a bit jumbled. Black, purple, gold and silver. Either keep the gold and git rid of silver or vice versa.
Lewa - He actually looks pretty cool. Yes, his colors are a bit jumbled, but I actually think they pulled it off well on him. His weapons are pretty neat as well. The mask also looks pretty sweet, even though it only slightly resembles the Miru.
Kopaka - He actually looks pretty sweet. First things first, he has a Rahkshi spear head on the end of his staff. This hopefully means that a lot of the old Bionicle molds still remain. Also, the lower leg armor looks cool from the front, but from the side, it looks… odd. The mask also looks really cool. It’s a nice reimagining of the original Akaku.
Gali - Ugh. She’s a wreck. Her weapon is just… ugh. Her mask does not look like a Kaukau. At all. Also, not very feminine. Yes, LEGO is not the best when it comes to making constaction sets feminine, but come on. You could’ve at least tried.
Lord of Skull Spiders - Apparently his name is now “Skull Krata”, as stated on the box. Anyway, he looks cheap. Seriously. From what I can see, the legs are nothing more than Glatorian necks attached to the ends of technic beams. They could’ve at least made the legs HF, unless the legs are part of a function. Also, lazy printed face is lazy. Pretty disappointed how he just comes with a gold Skull spiders mask. It would’ve been nice if he came with the mask in the recently leaked products page pic.
Protectors - They all look kinda alright, to be honest. Not a fan of the rock pieces on the Earth one’s shoulders. Also, he has a gun in his chest. Not really much else to say about the others, other than the Jungle one is my favorite.
Skull Spiders - Lazy. Just a mask with legs.

All in all, the new Bionicle seems alright. There are some sets that look good, but there are some that are just… eh. We’ll just have to wait till the sets come out, I guess.

3 Likes

I just noticed that pohatu has a guurahk blade too, and two light green bohrok eyes on his blades.

1 Like

Um you forgot to add to the Toa’s names…
#Omega Tahu
#Alpha Kopaka
#Delta Pohatu
#Gamma Onua
#Beta Lewa
#Sigma Gali

1 Like

Also, I agree, Onua is not the best of them.

2 Likes

sigh

I think they were maybe going for something inspired by the game/movie Kaukau Nuva.

And I dunno, I think the weapon’s aight, giant axe and all.

3 Likes

Problem is, even if it is an axe, it looks extremely clunky and not axe-like.

Im gonna have to say gali is the worst. she dose have trans blue arms, but i would say they would fit kopaka better. (kopaka dose have trans blue legs pieces) But her mask is just horrible. it looks like it belongs to a villain

1 Like