BIONICLE 2015 Set Images Found!

Looks like takadox’s mask…

1 Like

It seems Im turning into our analyzing friend, because when looking at the left side of the fire protectors background art you can see weird buildings in which are light green windows where youll see a shadow of another fire protector.

1 Like

Am I the only who actually likes Gail’s redesigned mask?

1 Like

Am I the only one that thinks it looks like breez 1.0s mask?

The buildings look like toa canisters

2 Likes

Pohato I think is Brown and Silver.

I just realised that the Green Arrow is the Protector of Jungle.

1 Like

Nope.

2 Likes

It looks like they changed the bionicle language

Well gee, don’t I feel like a chump, being a supporter of Ninjago, and a supporter of Chima Sets(Chima show and such I could care less about)

:confused:

2 Likes

What makes ya say that? O.o

Sorry if I sounded douchy, Im just really tired and am waiting for the ttv coverage on this.

Veneras, what do your elf eyes see?

1 Like

check out the spires behind lewa. Paired with the runes on the new king crown kanohi… unmistakably writing. Both the same language. Both Not Matoran… :confused:

3 Likes

They remind me of hieroglyphics.

1 Like

Could easily be a language of another species or even something relating to the GB:s.

2 Likes

Well if it’s a continuation or a continuation after a time lapse or any such thing this could be related to the GBs.

@Altron haha I posted this immediately after yours. We’re on the same train of thought.

1 Like

Well, guys, let’s all think.

What major lego thing happened recently in the popular conscious? The Lego Movie.

And, what were the GBs known for? Masterful Building.

Great Beings confrimed Master Builders

8 Likes

#Great beings in the lego movie 2

4 Likes

Coincidentally enough, it actually looks like Tolkien’s dwarvish!

Whatever it is, it’s the dominant language of their setting.

paired with in being on the king vultraz kanohi, it has direct relation to the main characters.

Plus, it’s probably a reboot. You can’t explain them going from “toa” to “masters” otherwise.
(there is a heap of evidence, if you still doubt)

2 Likes