BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Nice idea. I was thinking that when Makuta come with the MoUP later in the 2017 summer, he will be wearing a different and new mask, with the MoUP separate.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for my copy.

rip in paper

It got delayed so…

1 Like

Something that I found interesting about the new wave is that Lava Beast and Quake Beast come with the 20€ sized instructions, but are 15€.

4 Likes

Didn’t the Skull Warriors do that too?

idk

I didn’t notice until you pointed it out lol.

No, they were the smaller size too.

It’s also funny that Kopaka & Melum and Umarak the destroyer have a larger instruction booklet than Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder, but are 5€ smaller (but they are from different years so it’s likely just a change they did between the releases).

3 Likes

Don’t question the way of the BIONICLE.

It is odd, though.

5 Likes

Oh, speaking of instructions, I’m so annoyed that sometimes I open the box and I find the booklet all torn and bent. It happened something like seven times this year, and I hope that the issue gets fixed next year.

2 Likes

^Problems with mass producing companies…

#Firstworldproblems

4 Likes

I tell you, VK is the worst.
https://new.vk.com/bionicle?z=photo-976808_423095225%2Falbum-976808_00%2Frev

14 Likes

those are some nice pecs, so, where is that?

2 Likes

What. Is. That. Thing?!

3 Likes

I just had a thought.
Umarak represents Shadow and all the Creatures represent Light, putting the scale into balance.
So when the Toa rain down from the heavens with more elemental powers, wouldn’t the balance be thrown out of whack? Or do half of them secretly represent Shadow and half represent Light?

2 Likes

Except the fact that the skull raiders were already dead. It’s not that kulta died and became a skeleton, he seems to have been a skeleton from the very beginning.
Also, to anyone that’s saying that Kulta being Makuta’s minion is a breach in canon, let me try to clear it up.
Kulta and the skull raiders fight Makuta and Ekimu, and get wrecked. Makuta is still a good guy up until he puts on the mask of ultimate power, so he doesn’t associate with Kulta or the Skull Raiders. As soon as he does put on the mask though, he is seen as evil, and can use kulta as a minion without having to worry about what people may think of him.

2 Likes

There are… no words…

To… Describe this…

1 Like

Is this the real cover for the JTO dvd?

5 Likes

“Seems to” is the key word here. Nowhere does it state the Skull Raiders are already dead. Kulta being undead is possible, since the Skull Raider War was 1000 years ago, but it never says the Skull Raiders are or ever were undead. In fact, Ryder doesn’t even describe them as Skeletal in any way.

~W12~

3 Likes

I would assume so. Why wouldn’t it be?

Clearly its an alien who is posing as Tahu (and failing at it)

Or its a ballon Tahu.

…Definatly an alien…

7 Likes

BIONICLE’s back on LEGO’s main page again, this time with a cropped version of the Beast poster. I think a site update is close.

7 Likes