BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Is there a clown in the house?
…Or just Ekimu got bored of making masks and he looked for a new hobby…

7 Likes

That has to be a fake.

1. The whole “PG” thing on the box wouldn’t be there. That’s just dumb. The Lego movie didn’t have it that way.
  2. That “DVD” video thing is just a whole lot of no. That looks outdated to have it like that.
1 Like

I hope so. I want new info- but I wouldn’t be surprised if the site update is closer to JtO 2.

1 Like

For all the hype coming in exactly one month from now, I just want the summer commercial now just to see both the ‘Okoto apocalypse’ and Umarak the Destroyer in glorious CGI.

6 Likes
  1. It’s most likely a preliminary thing. Alot of prelim dvd cover art have that.

2. No it’s not. Why would you think it’s dated anyway?

3 Likes

I barely see that on DVD’s nowadays.

1 Like

The Spiders do show up, but they don’t get any backstory or relation to the Raiders.

~W12~

4 Likes

How do they appear?

2 Likes

So one is on a hawk’s face and the other confronts Kulta and is controlled by Makuta!! Who would’ve thought? And it guides him towards the Skull Raiders.

3 Likes

Oh, so Maybe it is a simple skull spider who will wake Makuta next year… That would be nice.

3 Likes

flashback to HF IFB

Yeah…I dunno…

2 Likes

Well, not the episode, obviously. The sets though.

Yeah I know they’re in mass production.

But I do suppose you are right. Just, something seems off about that image.

1 Like

Huh, I just thought of something…Kulta and LOSS shared the same fate–they were both crushed when the ceiling of a cave collapsed on them. However, we know that Kulta survived this. So…could LOSS still be alive too? That would explain why the Skull Spiders are still around, even after the events of ROSS. inb4 “Chapter Book 4: Revenge of the Revenge of the Skull Spiders.”

Also, I think it would be really amazing if 2017 saw all the G2 villains coming together for a final battle. Makuta, Kulta, the Skull Warriors, LOSS…it could be a pretty epic fight.

6 Likes

Umarak as well with the shadow traps… Yeah, it could work. Sort of like 2010? (Federation of fear)

2 Likes

Anyone who didn’t read the novels would be pretty confused though if they just came back out of nowhere :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It is now July. TJtO will be coming in 3 days. “Oh boy two episodes!” :rage:

2 Likes