BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

If my island was constantly threatened, villages were in shambles, and my brother was behind it all, I would be pissed, too. I feel Ekimu’s trying his best to remain calm, but he really has some pent-up rage that probably escapes when he fights Umarak. I like it, it makes Ekimu more unique in character.

6 Likes

Would anyone recommend “Escape from the underworld”?

I would. I just got mine today, and despite not being the greatest book or GN from G2 thus far, it’s a nice little story, and offers a nice amount of backstory, though not a ton…

3 Likes

If it isn’t the best in your opinion what is? I’m just curious

1 Like

I’d have to say GN #2, which I also got today, simply because it’s chock full of so much interesting backstory, and it puts a lot of things that were previously confusing into better perspective. It and RoSS are where you can really see that Windham is trying to tie everything together, and while this is slightly true with EftU, I feel like the story as a whole wasn’t as important as RoSS, which answered the questions of LoSS’s fate and what the Protectors were up to during the second half of 2015. EftU, while fun, only contributes backstory for the Skull Villains, and is more of a side story to the main one…

4 Likes

GN2 was the best book, I have to agree.

3 Likes

As long as we don’t get IFB Bionicle style.

Think about the Toa killing off a region of “Shadow Okotans” who’s only crime is trying to follow Makuta’s good intentions.

~W12~

2 Likes

Thanks for that, I might pick up GN2 at some point then

If only the page appeared like that for me. :frowning:

My opinion on the look of the three Beasts hasn’t changed, but I have to say that I love how fun and playable they are, and now I can’t stop posing them! :smiley:

(sorry if the quality of the picture isn’t the best).

19 Likes

As I said to someone here before, I dont accept your apology for a picture that you should feel okay posting and others should not even have a say in this matter.

People should just stop apologising for this stuff.

5 Likes

I love how Ekimu is outnumbered, but he still looks like he can wreak all of them.

2 Likes

given what Dr_Chronos said, i would not be supriced if Ekimu did this in JtO part 2 when he fights the beasts

But anyway, do anyone else want to continue the EftU disscusion?

5 Likes

Well, well! A poster! I love how they all look…notice Umarak’s GOLDEN HORNS, Ekimu’s golden runes on his transluscent mask…and also that eerie, evil-looking face hidden in the sky/top of the volcano (unless I’m seeing things)

9 Likes

(Can’t wait to get my free Netlix subscription.)

Looks great!

(URMAHGERSH, KOPAKA’S MASK IS ON THE WRONG SIDE)

3 Likes

i love how the color for the summer wave is neon green for LEGO but for the Netflix show its purple. what, is it Unicron that Umarak is trying to awake here?

yes i know that in the animation the original color for the MoCo was purple, but you must all get my joke here because this is really different from what the toy poster have shown us.

also, Pohatu is the scenter of the poster, maybe my hope for that “Pohatu vs Umarak rematch” will happend.

oh, i can only hope its as good as this rematch:

3 Likes

Also, Onua’s left shoulder… kinda disjointed.

No. There’s definitely something there. And it doesn’t look like Makuta

Perhaps it’s a being from the underworld that Lego has been hiding from us until now? Or the MoUP?

4 Likes

Poster enlarged by 400%

http://i.imgur.com/Mq4xJaq.jpg

11 Likes

That mysterious mask in the sky is very intriguing. It doesn’t look like any mask we know of, yet it seems oddly similar to the style of the ancient masks (MoCr and particularly the MoCo). Could it be a new Mask for Makuta? The MoUP? A mask for an entirely new character?

2 Likes